Suicide (Finally) Debuts

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hometown Kid

So this past Sunday at Final Resolution appeared attacking MCMG (No comment on them getting squashed by 1 debuting wrestler for now) and rapelling to the ring from the top of the stage and at first I thought this gimmick was gonna blow cock. But him showing up last Sunday was pretty badass I thought, a cool version of Super Eric. So my questions...

1. Pretty much everyone thinks it's Kaz, but with his injuries I don't think so for now. He had a striking resemblance to Amazing Red who's been injured for awhile. Who do you think it is?

2. What did you think of his debut? Did you think he was awesome or Blue for being from a video game?

3. Is there any future for him with this gimmick at all?

The Rated R CMStar

It's Blue. He'll get the easy pop for now, but it will soon die down.

I still laugh at the fact that out of a bad video game, which story mode was massively criticized and the main character was anything but heroic, TNA took that character and made it come to life.

CT Styles

He was really impressive, he just looks stupid. The person (probably Kaz) should just be themselves rather than being dressed like a power ranger.

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
He looks very impressive. Did he do a wrist-clutch Angle Slam, or was that just my eyes deceiving? I think Kaz and TNA can make this gimmick work. It's no longer about plugging their game, so I think they can do something with it, without stuck with the silly video game constraints.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

It has to be Low Ki. Look at the hunched over postuve and the heavy breathing. Classic Ki mannerisms. Pkus, he used the epic Lopw Ki dropkick. And I mean epic. That move is fucking amazing. Plus, wasn't his finisher just a modified Ki Krusher?

It was Blue indeed.

It has no future. Low Ki (assuming it's him) would be much better as himself.

Hometown Kid

It has to be Low Ki. Look at the hunched over postuve and the heavy breathing. Classic Ki mannerisms. Pkus, he used the epic Lopw Ki dropkick. And I mean epic. That move is fucking amazing. Plus, wasn't his finisher just a modified Ki Krusher?

It's Kaz. All roads lead to Kaz. I doubt Low Ki would do a character like this.

Yeah Ki is way too serious to start doing something like this, and Kaz couldn't of recovered that fast I don't think. He did a reverse pumphandle suplex on Sabin btw, not a Ki Krusher. Plus Amazing Red does a similar dropkick. Maybe i'm just thinking that because their socks look similar. >_< And meh, in that stupid game he does a modified version of Code Red...

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
Look, there should be a spoiler up soon enough if anyone is interested of who it was, but I just can't see TNA employ Low Ki or Amazing Red out of the blue, and wasn't Suicide a little tall to be either?

Soulpower

It was Kaz, and there's no way it was Low-Ki.

Low-Ki wrestled at a New Japan show on Sunday, I doubt he could have made the trip for the PPV in time.

TrayBlaylock

Reaction score
I thought his debut was effective. He def. has a future but TNA will probably get bored with yet another gimmick of theirs. For example, black reign... rellik... Judas Mesias... and now! Suicide.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I liked it. I spent sometime yesterday trying to find it on youtube with no luck all the ones I found had been removed. But I just found one not to long ago of his debut. I had to watch it again as it was epic and I was marking out watching it live on PPV. I really wanna see this go somewhere because in my opinion it could work.

Kizza

It couldn't be Amazing Red. He had like major knee surgery, and wasn't even sure if he'd wrestle again. he wouldn't be able to pull off a move like the D.O.A, but that's even if TNA decided to use that move. It takes way too long.

Hometown Kid

It couldn't be Amazing Red. He had like major knee surgery, and wasn't even sure if he'd wrestle again. he wouldn't be able to pull off a move like the D.O.A, but that's even if TNA decided to use that move. It takes way too long.

Nah it's Kaz, I was just kinda having wishful thinking that it was Red. He's coming back soon just not in TNA, I doubt he'll be the same with his surgery though.

Plus I don't really think Kaz needed a gimmick change or anything. He has the promo skills of Jeff Hardy pretty much so it depends on how he's supposed to talk or whatever as Suicide.

The Shua

Reaction score
Personally, I think it's all too similar to Daniels masquarading as Curry Man in TNA. Both would be better served to wrestle as themselves, instead of relying on lame gimmicks to get TV time.

Edit: I just thought of this. Remember back when Matt Hardy was fired, and he had a match or 2 for ROH, then he did some run-ins on Raw and plugged ROH? He swerved everyone to thinking he wouldn't be coming back.

What if Christian is doing the same thing? What if Christian is Suicide???? And the whole contract expiring nonsense was just to throw people off?

TrayBlaylock

Reaction score
Shua, that's actually quite genius. I'd love it if that was the case. But the way Suicide was wrestling was better then Christian. Doesn't mean Christian can't take off the mask anyway and it was really Kaz doing the moves with Christian taking the credit. rofl