Suggestion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

wow no one can take a joke? You know I'm messing around... hell man Splatterguy I officially join your running candidacy for Mod! No joke

Tyron Biggums

K, I'll be like running against that Splatter guy for modship. :p

I'm one of those sophisticated black people.

Wordlife

sophisticated eh? HMMMM I need to see credentials from both of you, I have an inside source who can get you this mod spot you want.... I will join the team of the one new member here with the best credentials

MJ807

Reaction score
I think all of you are qualified and you all should be made super mods to replace the three useless ones that we have.

Hometown Kid

Being a mod is not a job and calling themselves "staff" is egotistical. >_> No one should want to be a mod. v_v

(Unless of course it's of a puroresu based section, that would be the only section that would hold honor. :shifty:)

Wordlife

I'm not "trollan" and Hometown Kid has a point there... and so does MJ! :D

Splatter Guy

Reaction score
My credentials are that I've sat at the computer for large amounts of time.. I have perfect hearing and vision so I'll be fully alert at all times, and I've at a lot of experience on other forums. I seriously know what I'm doing man.

Wordlife

um okay so go there and make your credentials mofo's lets see wtf ya'll got