Suggestion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Splatter Guy

Reaction score
Well I've been here for a while and I think I'm fairly deserving.. so if you need I'm here for modding. :) Thoughts?

MJ807

Reaction score
Definitely promote him to mod immeadiately... WAIT! Why stop at mod Splatter Guy for Admin of IWF.

Molestargazer

Reaction score
lol wat how do you become a mod? do i have to make good posts or sumthing. Sorry am new here xD

Tyron Biggums

Who the hell would wanna moderate this forum, probably gets trolled 24/7.

Splatter Guy

Reaction score
Yea that's why I want to clean it up, make it a better place. I know I have the potential.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Decided to make an official Splatter guy for Mod team. If you wanna join just support Splatter guy in your own special way.

splatter.png
Ya!

Wordlife

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME??? And now I know why sometimes I hate this forum by its members standpoints.... he hasn't been here a month and he wants to be mod... I've been here 2 years and I want to be a mod. He has 2 posts.... I have 2500 posts.

Who the fuck is deserving now?

Splatter Guy

Reaction score
Decided to make an official Splatter guy for Mod team. If you wanna join just support Splatter guy in your own special way.

splatter.png
Ya!

I appreciate your support. :) Hopefully I'll soon be able to give this forum a backbone, make it excellent.

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME??? And now I know why sometimes I hate this forum by its members standpoints.... he hasn't been here a month and he wants to be mod... I've been here 2 years and I want to be a mod. He has 2 posts.... I have 2500 posts.

Chill man I'm just trying to help out the forum. :(

MJ807

Reaction score

Obviously him no doubt.

MikeRaw

Wordlife, you know I like you man, you're one of the best here, so don't take this the wrong way, but calm down man. You know damn well this guy is just fucking around, and won't be becoming a mod, so you don't need to point out how long you've been here or anything. Take it easy, bro.

Tyron Biggums

Lol'd at the Wordlife guy. Moderation is Serious Business.

Splatter Guy

Reaction score
Wordlife, you know I like you man, you're one of the best here, so don't take this the wrong way, but calm down man. You know damn well this guy is just fucking around, and won't be becoming a mod, so you don't need to point out how long you've been here or anything. Take it easy, bro.

I can't? :/ I'm not messing around I see the amount of trolling that goes on here and I want to help you guys out. I'd obviously be a better candidate than AngerProblems326 so yea..

Support my cause guys.