[Suggestion] Group tagging

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
I just thought maybe we could have group tagging so for instance you put [@show] and it tags the whole group instead of putting everyones name down one by one, just a little suggestion but it would make tagging everyone in a group faster.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Suggestion

Ok thanks, but isn't Blank 14? He seems a genius on computers lol.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
RE: Suggestion

The Great White Crayo said:
Yeah she's my little sister, just stupidly smart.

Oh she's a girl :silva: thought you said it was your brother lol.

Anyway if it's impossible to do no worries it's not something that bothers me just thought it could help a little.

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com

The Great White Crayo said:
Yeah she's my little sister, just stupidly smart.

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BLANK IS A GIRL? AND YOUR SISTER? AS IN MY SISTER IN LAW? :OOOOOOOOOO

Oh yeah Blank it's a joke. Hahaha. Megan and Arthur (I like calling my guy Arthur, than Anthony. LOLZ) should not be notified!

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Suggestion

Blank = Pika = Anon = Douchebag dumbass. You're welcome. Dude is a badass help for the site, though. Just Hoss quality poster. What i mean, is his real posts are shit and worthless.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score

CM Punk said:
Blank is 14? Mature for his/her age.

Showoff that ignorance. Same as anon went to war.

Blank

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
www.blankwebsite.com

It should be possible, but it's not a vital requirement for now and other things take precedence over it, so it won't be added just yet. Maybe in the near future.

Group features are pretty scarce at the moment, and it would be nice to get some group-specific features in place to give something back to them.

THEAidsJohnson said:
What i mean, is his real posts are s*** and worthless.

The pot calling the kettle black. It is unfortunate that not everyone can match your level of quality when posting. But then again, in order to do that they would need to give themselves brain damage.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net

Blank said:
The pot calling the kettle black. It is unfortunate that not everyone can match your level of quality when posting. But then again, in order to do that they would need to give themselves brain damage.

Omfg I lol'd so hard. 1-0 Blank and there's no coming back for Aids.

Anyway, nice suggestion, maybe in the future.