Suggested System

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The_King

Reaction score
So, I went through basically every post made in the creative forum over the last day lol, and I thought I’d suggest a system we could try to implement to keep things more organized (I’m kind of a nazi about being organized/having systems so bare with me haha). Basically, every month we’d start fresh using a format like this, if you guys like:

Drawing Board
Basically, this is just a huge thread where we plan out the monthly feuds/angles/etc. in. We’d start planning out the next angles during the prior PPV, so we’d start working on a direction for Riot Act the day Overdrive begins. This way, we can have all of our discussion in ones thread, and all the storylines laid out in an organized manner so that if, for example, Beedz has an emergency and can’t do results, one of us could just pop in this thread and make sure we have all the angles moving in the direction we agreed upon. Here’s an example:

Drawing Board said:
ACW v. PWA Feud
General Manager Angle
-Phoenix drops the contract. Brawl ensues to take control.
-McHenry has contract pre-signed
Etc. (Basically just write down the exact direction we’re going with the feud)
Jacqui v. Hellcat & Raiden Blaze v. Vych
-I honestly have no idea how these are coming together haha, but ideally, this would be what the thread is for. That way, we can all know the direction

World Heavyweight- Syn v. Drew
-Allow the natural feud to continue

International Division[/i]
International Title- Snow v. Trix
-Again, natural title feud.
Vance v. Venomous
-Last two survivors in the battle royale
-Mr. Gimmick Venomous vs. kayfabe hater Vance

Lower Card
Black v. Banks
-Black is a lost soul in a dark spot, and Banks is offering to save him from his sins. Kinda’ built in for us.
-The no contest ending leaves us room to play with it
TBD: Sanders, Multiplex, Kid Krazy, Solomon White

I’m not that familiar with the storylines just yet haha, but ideally, we’d be able to do something like this for each feud.
Syn v. Alexander
Adrenaline 1: X happens
Adrenaline 2: Y happens
Adrenaline 3: Z happens
PPV: ….

Results Thread
I already saw something similar, but I thought I’d propose a concrete format. Basically, once a show is posted, we put the card up in the creative forum, along with writing assignments for the week (noted in the credits section) and marked areas and directions for segments. When you finish a match/segment, you post it in the thread, and whoever made the original post edits it into that post. This way, we have all results centralized. For example, using this card:
Results said:
345km8p.jpg

~*~*~OPENING*~*~*

o0phld.jpg
v.
2801g85.jpg
v.
2hmzdat.jpg

Kid Krazy v. Multiplex v. Solomon White

24gisr9.jpg
&
2vtskud.jpg
v.
2ls9yli.jpg
&
117yejn.jpg

Abram Vance & Brandon Banks v. Heath Venomous & Michael Black

kbup01.jpg
&
919wle.jpg
v.
f19ir8.jpg
&
25tck7n.jpg

Jacqui Monroe & Raiden Blaze v. Aaron Asterisk & Andrew Reynolds

Rippercussions v. The Bradley Boys

Eric Snow & Zach Bronko v. John McHenry & Nicki Trix

Gauntlet Match
Syn v. Alex Styles, Billy Young, Cory Allen, Saladin, & Zalim Zalik

Credits (Just An Example)
Kid Krazy v. Multiplex v. Solomon White: King
Vance/Banks v. Venomous/Black: Prime
Monroe/Blaze v. Asterisk/Reynolds: Beedz
Rippercussions v. The Bradley Boys: Pete
Snow/Bronko v. McHenry/Trix: Pete
Gauntlet: Beedz

Match Card Thread
My final suggestion would be to start building the next match card directly after the prior one is up, so Adrenaline 1 is being planned while Overdrive occurs. Usually, we’ll have some sort of direction anyways, so it’s pretty easy to build a card. Obviously, sometimes match results will affect the card, but we can always do if person A wins: this match happens but if person B wins: this match happens. I’m not going to put an example because it’s pretty straightforward, but I think this would be a great way to reduce the amount of time the card comes out in (especially because it should be immediate).

So, what do ya’ think haha?

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I agree I think it's just a huge mess at the moment because Slim's departure was unexpected.

The_King

Reaction score
Yeah, I figured as much haha. Let's get through this week and then work on getting more organized!

BDC

Reaction score
Yeah, I was trying to make sense of the whole damned thing when I came in. Things were so crazy, it took everything I had just to get the show GOING again. (Thank you Andy)

I was pretty close to this before the debacle, but I'm not an organizer. I'm for it. 'Nazis' are important. lol.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Would you then have those as sub forums of Creative I could see if Ben wants to do that. I'm going to ask him for a real dumpster area for the efed so we can contain shit thats not very useful but that we don't want to erase completely.

The_King

Reaction score
We could if Ben would be down with that, but we could just post monthly threads something like this:

Riot Act/May Drawing Board
Adrenaline 1 Match Card
Adrenaline 1 Results
Adrenaline 2 Match Card
Adrenaline 2 Results
Adrenaline 3 Match Card
Adrenaline 3 Results
Riot Act Match Card
Riot Act Results

Then rinse and repeat for the next month, but sub-forums would be more organized.