Suckerpunch/Battle : LA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Slash

Reaction score
Any opinions on the trailers of the movies that have came out?

Suckerpunch - It looks like it's gonna be a pretty sick movie a lot of no names it in which can either be awesome or a complete failure. I'm keeping my hopes up for it though seems to be a pretty cool storyline.

Battle: LA - Not really looking forward to this movie so much seems like it's gonna be like most of the other alien attack earth yet somehow out of no where the humans prevail in some leap of faith. I'll check it out though.

Well how about yourselves?

Reaction score
I'll watch them both probably, but not sure either will really be all that spectacular.

However this summer should be pretty f'n boss when it comes to action flicks!!!!!!

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Battle: LA - Not really looking forward to this movie so much seems like it's gonna be like most of the other alien attack earth yet somehow out of no where the humans prevail in some leap of faith. I'll check it out though.

If humans get exterminated, it will be awesome.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Shit, anything that involves army dudes/police people and some disaster (zombies/outbreaks/attacks) and I'll probably go check it out....even if it has dakota fanning screaming in it.....

Suckerpunch looks ....idk, looks cool, but Giant Samurai with Gattling Guns = ...idk, but the chick on the commercial karate kicks it....so if the chick beats the GIANT Gattling Gun Samurai, I'm gonna be pissed.....

destiny777

Banned
Reaction score
My Friends, I have watched this movie, They are saying that this one is a best movie to watch any time, I will too surely go to Watch this.