Submission maneuers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
The Dragon Sleeper is a good one!

One night while my and my buddies were drinking, we decided that we needed to have "skirmishes".

While wrestling with one of them, I put him in the dragom sleeper. Never saw someone tap so fast in my life.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Also the Kona Krush hurts liek a bitch from what I've been told.

(I've never been one dumb enough to let people put that shit on me.)

Reaction score
The figure 4 is vicious. Any sleeper that is locked in right can knock your ass out. I dunno whats worse, dealing with pain, or getting knocked out. Cuz its like a head thing, it messes you all up if you get passed out by a sleeper.

For me tho, any leg hold that twists your knees up is going to hurt like a BIATCH. Actually any hold that either hyper extends a joint or bends it a way that its not supposed to go. Wait thats almost all of them, LOL. But you know what I mean, an ankle lock is going to hurt more than a leg bar, so you know what i mean lol.

The A-man

Reaction score
First of all, you guys should know that those types of moves are dangerous and should be perfromed by trained professionals as they can easily casue these dislocations, torn ligaments, bone fractures, unconsciousness or even death.

.......as to why I'm telling you guys this, I don't know. You all aren't listening to me anyways.....:AR15firing: