Styles led 'Bullet' Club to feud with a reunited Shield?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
That's a real interesting yet too good to be true scenario.
Think of the most opposite and illogical thing you'd want to see and that is what Vince will give ya! :vince3:

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Does anyone else think if The Shield were ever to reunite and face Styles/Bálor & Co, the roles would be reversed? Somehow I doubt The Shield would be positioned as heels.

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
Does anyone else think if The Shield were ever to reunite and face Styles/Bálor & Co, the roles would be reversed? Somehow I doubt The Shield would be positioned as heels.

They make better heels than faces as a group but the Balor club couldn't be the faces either. I highly doubt any of this is happening anyways. lol

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I don't know, I think Bullet would be heel and Shield the face, because Shield will have Rollins and Ambrose. Seth should return face.

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
I'd love to see WWE Champion-led Shield [Roman Regins as lead], and babyfaces faction Bullet Club clash, if the whole thing is as advertised. I want to be excited about RAW for once, damnit.

One problem, though: A returning Seth Rollins would make Seth face... When Triple H returned [from his leg rip], he had the loudest pop of any return that I've ever heard of. I'm serious.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

Exactly. The Shield reconciling and banding back together is one of the last things fans would boo, it'd get one of the biggest pops in years. Ambrose is over, Seth will be immensely over when he returns, and I think even Reigns would be over again just by association (until the reunion was over, of course), and people will have pleasant nostalgic flashbacks seeing this awesome trio back on the same side again.

Just posted this in another thread, but I think a more realistic stable war would be between The Wyatt Family and The Bullet Club, since I could see Bray feuding with Styles and the other two coming to Styles' assistance sand turning into a war between two factions. I don't think Bray has transitioned into a complete babyface yet either, since he, Rowan, and Strowman fought Reigns, Ambrose, and Styles in a dark match after Raw went off the air on Monday.