Stupiest things WWE has done?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Seabs said:
Katie Vick.

Nah that shit was hilarious

I'll say giving Christian a 2 day WHC reign after his first major championship victory in WWE was the dumbest thing I can recall them doing off the top of my head

Reactions: Snowman1

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Hornswoggle as cruiserweight champion

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Farooq's Eevee said:
Hornswoggle as cruiserweight champion

Hornswoggle being employed at all is worthy of making the list

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Hiring The Great Khali, then making him world champion

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Some of the obvious ones like Henry's kid comes to mind, but in general combine the amounts of time good talent has been buried by already established stars, that's enough stupidity for me.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Always having the babyfaces go over and never, ever letting the heels get anything over.

TK Grave

Jobber
Reaction score
I think the one thing that makes me angry with the WWE time and time again is that they have incredible new talent and most of these guys and gals get pushed to the side so they can bring in old Legends to have one more "dance" in the spotlight.
Example: Drew McIntyre, John Morrison, Melina, Maryse, Shelton Benjamin, Charlie Haas, MVP, Ted DiBiase Jr., Gail Kim, Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, Chris Masters, etc.

The list goes on my friends.

Reactions: Snowman1

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Rainman said:
Always having the babyfaces go over and never, ever letting the heels get anything over.

This, which makes shit predictable. Show starts with 3 people arguing, and GM comes out to pretend the board didnt make the match. Orton doesnt get first RKO off, then gets a sneaky one a minute, two at most later. Shit like that.

TK Grave

Jobber
Reaction score
kanenite95 said:
not to mention they have 2 good divas, Beth and Natalya, and they always get beat by people like Kelly Kelly and Alicia Fox

Absolutely! I have always been behind those two, and lately, the writers have been crapping all over them, ever since the WALK-OUT Raw show, where Beth told Triple H,
"We're girls! We could get hurt!"

*making a Miz face* Really...really...really...?

TK Grave

Jobber
Reaction score
kanenite95 said:
they dont even take their divas matches seriously anymore. Like on Raw that match with Layla and Natalya, they had Vickie come out and act as if the match wasnt even important. Like way to go and belittle the divas division.

Yep! Its like they are trying to hose down the entire division, much like they did with the Cruiserweight division by letting Hornswoggle hold the belt. That was like taking the division out back and putting one between the eyes.

Beware of the day they allow Vickie to hold the Diva's Belt.

theVio1ent0ne

Jobber
Reaction score
TK Grave said:
I think the one thing that makes me angry with the WWE time and time again is that they have incredible new talent and most of these guys and gals get pushed to the side so they can bring in old Legends to have one more "dance" in the spotlight.
Example: Drew McIntyre, John Morrison, Melina, Maryse, Shelton Benjamin, Charlie Haas, MVP, Ted DiBiase Jr., Gail Kim, Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, Chris Masters, etc.

The list goes on my friends.

why even bother mentioning divas?