Stupid idotic so called wrestling fans

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I hope everyone here learned a valuable lesson about Facebook. Most of that site is garbage now and has been.
No offense to the people on here who enjoy using it, but I have seen and heard nothing but bad things.
The groups on there only care about getting attention. A good chunk of the people only care about impressing others or making others jealous.
It is a giant online high school with no learning where everyone thinks they are popular.

There is no reason to get mad about the stupidity on there though, you can find that on most sites. Anything that is centered around being self-centered is best to be avoided. Forum networking > Social media.
It definitely has it's lows, but things like Facebook and Twitter have lead to massive flow of info. Whether you think a globalized world is good or not, it has benefited someone, in more ways than just looking good or seeing something funny.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
It definitely has it's lows, but things like Facebook and Twitter have lead to massive flow of info. Whether you think a globalized world is good or not, it has benefited someone, in more ways than just looking good or seeing something funny.

I am sure it has benefited some people but it has hurt more than it has helped.

Ryan Blade

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
RDSWrestling.com
You know what I'm gonna do? I'll tell you fine people what I'll do. Really! You are all fine individuals, lovely people. I love ya! You know I do. You're fantastic, the best. And to protect you great people, to make WWEF great again, I am going to build a wall between us and those dirty rotten Indian wrestling fans. They bring in rapists! And I'll make them pay for it.

How, you ask? I'll just make them pay.

*Becomes President of the WWE Forums*

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
You know what I'm gonna do? I'll tell you fine people what I'll do. Really! You are all fine individuals, lovely people. I love ya! You know I do. You're fantastic, the best. And to protect you great people, to make WWEF great again, I am going to build a wall between us and those dirty rotten Indian wrestling fans. They bring in rapists! And I'll make them pay for it.

How, you ask? I'll just make them pay.

*Becomes President of the WWE Forums*
Who wants an impeachment? :pity:

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
wAjEdMB
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero2

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
The only wrestling page i follow on Facebook is WrestlingLOL cuz they post some pretty funny pictures

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I don't know what this thread is about so I am going to post this.

Reactions: britishheel

Not Awesomenrh

The Artiste
Reaction score
If Roman has million number of fans i am one of them . if Roman has ten fans i am one of them. if Roman have only one fan and that is me . if Roman has no fans, that means i am no more on the earth . if world against the Roman , i am against the world. i love [HASHTAG]#Roman[/HASHTAG] till my last breath.. .. Die Hard fan of Roman Empire . Hit Like If you Think Roman Best werslter & Smart In the world

Ryan Blade

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
RDSWrestling.com
If Roman has million number of fans i am one of them . if Roman has ten fans i am one of them. if Roman have only one fan and that is me . if Roman has no fans, that means i am no more on the earth . if world against the Roman , i am against the world. i love [HASHTAG]#Roman[/HASHTAG] till my last breath.. .. Die Hard fan of Roman Empire . Hit Like If you Think Roman Best werslter & Smart In the world

jhon cena the bester one becase he had more chmpsipos

Reactions: britishheel

britishheel

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
beermoney
Favorite Wrestler
chrissabin
That's cute. How old are you? Like nine? It would explain your poor English and Roman Reigns!

SmackChat-Luke

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
www.SmackChat.org
That's cute. How old are you? Like nine? It would explain your poor English and Roman Reigns!

latest