Stupid idiots and their 'world order' groups

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I consider myself someone like G-1, Axis or Enzo. Not to toot my own horn but I''ve had my disagreements with just about everyone on these boards at one point or another (Except for maybe Kizza & J-Bones, too damn awesome). Sometimes I try to join in on the funny like yeah1993, NASH, The Gang-a-Roos and the general e-hatefests on LKP and Blaze, but I hardly consider myself somebodies yes-man. I just know who I respect and admire and who I think are douches.

just1988

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Thing is, you aren't in a kliq, you don't flame (maybe a bit in HIAT where it is allowed but I haven't seen anything outside HIAT), you've been here for a long time and you have already proven you can handle a staff spot, amongst a few other guys here. -Constantine and his smurf friend (which is still a bit iffy to me since I will argue with one of them and then the other one jumps on and randomly gets into it like 30 minutes later when it had nothing to do with him) are always dropping the soap together so I'd call that at least a buttfucking tag team, he has 200 posts in a week, which A. shows he has no life and B. most posts are forgettable, yet Mike somehow sees this as the correct decision.

Idiot has been here a week and talks to us like we're fucking below him. Like hell I'd fucking listen or respect some wigger bitch who thinks he runs the place. Fuck you.

I would love to be enlightened right now.

Rofl.
I'm stealing that line.