Stupid funny sh!t...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
hahaha ^ Now THAT folks, is classic, stereotypical racism. But it's true, smurf's like their chicken.

When I was a negro, my father used to lock me in the bathroom after he did his business as punishment. And boy, those Churches Chicken poops sure did stink!

Reaction score
HAHAHA! damn that reminds me of Friday whenever Craig's dad was in the bathroom...lol

When I was a negro my father used to take me to his family reunions. Needless to say my momma just thought it was a neighborhood barbeque.

think about it.... lol

Reaction score
I don't get it...

Possibly because they all live in the same hood? LOL

Reaction score
Oh snap, Nigrodomis. You da smurf of Oz!

When I was a negro, my father taught me to ryde a bike with Bud Light cans compensatin' as trainin' wheels yo!

Compensatin on hatin', foolz!

Reaction score
hahaha. When I was a negro, my father and I played basketball with a balloon and a stolen shopping basket.