Stupid funny sh!t...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
You know when you're flipping through the channels on TV and you flip past a channel, only to briefly hear a person talking on TV, but you only hear half of what their saying before you keep flipping?

Well I was recently channel surfing and I swear to Moses, I heard half of what this girl was saying, and it sounded like, "When I was a negro, my father used to..."

LOL now since I flipped right passed, I may never figure out what happened to her. So this got me thinking. If it was physically possible to once be a negro, what would your father used to do? Beat you? Slap your thighs with cold cuts? Let's hear some "stupid funny shit"...

Reaction score
you can flip through channels sometimes really fast hear 1 or 2 words then hear 1 or 2 words that go perfect with the last channels. thats really fun too :D

Reaction score
haha. So if you used to be a negro, what would your father do to you?

Rell

Reaction score
I really don't understand. What are we supposed to do, put African Americans down by saying stereotypical things our father would do if we were black? I understand the flipping the channel thing, It has happened to me a few times, and is sometimes pretty funny. Other than that, I really don't understand the concept of this thread. If anything, It will probably end up offending someone.

Reaction score
i swear i was flipping through the channels and i got 3 channels and i got three words form each and it came to be " fuck" "me" "bob barker"

J

I really don't understand. What are we supposed to do, put African Americans down by saying stereotypical things our father would do if we were black? I understand the flipping the channel thing, It has happened to me a few times, and is sometimes pretty funny. Other than that, I really don't understand the concept of this thread. If anything, It will probably end up offending someone.

Ignore Headcheese...he's a racist fag...

Rell

Reaction score
BTW My Time Warner Cable sucks, there is like a 5 second delay when I turn channels so the word linking thing doesn't really work for me anymore.

Reaction score
It doesn't have to be racist unless you're a pussy. If you're a pussy, stay out of HIAT. Better yet, stay the fuck outta MY thread. It has nothing to do with being racist. I'm only trying to establish what I missed when I turned the channel. And some of the suggestions I gave for what her dad did to her when she was black is "beat her" and "slap her thighs with cold-cuts" (Which I got from South Park lol)

Now if you find that racist, I'm sorry, but you're a sensitive little cunt who shouldn't even be exposed to the internet. Can a white person get beat? Yes. Can a Caucasian person be thigh-slapped with cold cuts? lmao you bet you're ass they can. Therefore, it is not limited to one race. Furthermore, the lady on TV wasn't even black to begin with. She's white. Somehow, she "used" to be black LOL Maybe she pulled a Michael Jackson. Either way, it's funny. If you think it's racist, you're the one being stereotypical, just because it's about someone who USED to be black. I haven't made one racist comment, so chill the fuck out.

Back to the topic, I have a sneaking suspision that her dad used to make her TAP OUT!!!!!!!!!

Rell

Reaction score
Did I say you were racist :confused_1: I was just asking a question, unless you were talking to J-Dawg...anyway when she used to be black her father used to make her take baths with him...all I can think of

Reaction score
hahaha good one

"When I was a negro, my father used to shampoo my afro with vinegar to keep the bees away"

(That's on the verge of being racist, but I doubt an African American would get mad. They would laugh at that. Especially Dave Chappelle lol.)

Reaction score
I say that she was going to say....

When I was a negro my father used to... tell me, Laqueesha Roshanda Fineesha Jackson, you will, one day, have an oportunity to be like Mike.

Reaction score
When I used to be a negro my father used to take me out to Churches Chicken every Friday, now I can't even go in to a KFC on the lower east side without getting shot at.