Stuff...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
:laugh: I'm just playing with you, but that was funny.

C4

1) Are you a big south park fan like me?

2) Did you start doing GFX? If yes, show me your first work.

Qwake

Do you like family guy?

Why dont you like being asked gay questions?

and is it true that you were going to leave iwf?

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Do you like family guy?

Why dont you like being asked gay questions?

and is it true that you were going to leave iwf?

1) Haven't watched it in forever!

2) I really don't care, I just was expecting wrestling/other questions..

3) I was... I even told TJ. But I never told him to tell anyone, and the main reason why I was going to leave, was because I needed another computer. But I already bought myself one.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

How are you?

Who is your favourite indy wrestler?

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
How are you?

Who is your favourite indy wrestler?

At the moment im doing pretty good! Just talking with an old friend about our BTB.

At the very moment it would have to be Rob Van Dam! I've followed his career for some time now and love his ring work. Im hoping some day in time he might make his way back to WWE (Once he wants to travel again)

Another one would probably have to be Danielson. I haven't seen him in some time, but I have seen some Video News Wire and im very impressed!

Viva!

Reaction score
Those gay jokes went way too far. Heres some serious questions:

1: Who do you think should be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame next year?

2: Who do you think shows greater potential, MVP or Mr. Kennedy?

3: Looking back on the acquisition of WCW 6 years ago by WWE. Do you think it has hindered the world of Pro Wrestling?

4: Speculating on Wrestlemania 25. Who would you like to see in the main event next year?

5: What has been your favourite match of the past year?

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
^^Needs to ask serious questions to MY Thread! lol.....

What Wrestler do you dis-like the most, and why?

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Those gay jokes went way too far. Heres some serious questions:

1: Who do you think should be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame next year?

2: Who do you think shows greater potential, MVP or Mr. Kennedy?

3: Looking back on the acquisition of WCW 6 years ago by WWE. Do you think it has hindered the world of Pro Wrestling?

4: Speculating on Wrestlemania 25. Who would you like to see in the main event next year?

5: What has been your favourite match of the past year?

^^Needs to ask serious questions to MY Thread! lol.....

What Wrestler do you dis-like the most, and why?

I1) Im really hoping it's going to be Owen. I mean come on, he dies in the company and doesn't get inducted?

2) Right now im going to say Kennedy. With the whole Regal feud coming up, I see him winning "King of WWE" and maybe even his title shot. MVP is great too but still doesn't have as much potential as Kennedy.

3) I never watched wCw, (back than)not one episode. But imo they were crap so, im going to have to say yes.

4) I really want to see Punk and or MVP end the streak of Taker. They are both the rising stars and deserve to get such a great title.

5) Triple H vs. Jeff Hardy to determine the #1 contender for the WWE Title. We all knew Jeff would lose, it was given, but when Jeff picked up the victory, it surprised everyone. It really showed that WWE was attempting to ME him.

1) I don't like Cody Rhodes at all. I thought he would be great in WWE but I was wrong.. he doesn't entertain at all and sucks on the mic.