• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Study: More than HALF of teen drivers text while driving

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
For starters it's illegal here in the UK and secondly you can tell a mile off when a car in front of you is texting, especially on a motorway. Their speed will drop from 70mph to 60mph in a few seconds, they swerve and you can see their eyes aren't anywhere near the road.

Those are the hacks. You would never know if I were doing it.

Lingstar

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Those are the hacks. You would never know if I were doing it.

I'd be interested to see!
I followed a guy a week or two ago and he was reading a number from a piece of paper on his passenger seat bit by bit whilst typing it into his phone. He was driving at about 70mph at the time and he nearly hit a lorry. He certainly wasn't good at it!

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I always wondered would the US want to raise the age to drive to 18th, to stop young bucks from driving hmm..It's even more sad when you see a Cop texting or seeing texting as someone drives and do nothing.

Lingstar

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I always wondered would the US want to raise the age to drive to 18th, to stop young bucks from driving hmm..It's even more sad when you see a Cop texting or seeing texting as someone drives and do nothing.

Are Police stretched really thin like they are here in the UK? There just isn't enough to deal with everything that happens effectively!

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
That's fucked up. It's honestly not that hard to resist a phone going off. Doing it at a light is fine, I suppose.

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
I'm not surprised that this high of a number of kids are texting and driving. Just because you ban it doesn't mean it's going to stop. People are going to find ways to text and drive and not get caught. Personally I can't do both at the same time but there are people who can and do so often on the roads.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Sprint has a app now that when you're driving, it'll keep incoming texts from coming in and automatically reply with a pre-sent message. Fantastic idea for those who give a damn and can't just simply "not reply".

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
You should give me lessons. We'd get on so well.
Or just put a voice app on your phone so you can just talk and it'll write what you talk.

People should realize that telling teens "Don't text while driving" won't work, you need to offer an alternative. Scaring an irresponsible person into being responsible only works half the time. Same thing with quitting smoking, you can't just quit smoking because it's a habit, you need an alternative. Which is why a lot of smokers start drinking alcohol, coffee or chewing lots of gum after they quit. Just like that, texting while driving is a habit.