• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone here saw the test footage or not (I didn't see it before it was taken down), but here's a little official footage of the Deadpool movie that has been in the works forever.

Yesterday Vince posted the leaked test footage from a Deadpool movie starring Ryan Reynolds, who totally did not play the character in a movie before shut up shut up that movie doesn’t exist. The test footage seemed to be the video we heard about back in 2012, when the director (Tim Miller) had purportedly animated 8 minutes of test footage (voiced by Ryan Reynolds) at his company, Blur Studio. Rob Liefeld described the footage as rated R (which fit with producer Lauren Shuler Donner’sstatements) and as close to Deadpool as we can expect.

Confirming that the leaked footage was indeed a selection from the 8-minute test video, Blur Studios has just released this higher-res version:

Source

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
That....is......awesome............

Big fan of Reynolds in comedy rolls. I love his delivery. Man I hope they go through with this lol

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
"I don't know how to tell you guys..I'm pregnant."

That line made me lol. Not a big Deadpool fan, but hey I'll watch it.

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
If/when they make the movie now that the test footage was leaked I will go see it, however..... they didn't get the pass on the Rated R script and that kinda bugs me a little bit especially with a character like Deadpool..