Students accused of trying to poison teacher

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kellie

Reaction score
Three fifth grade students in California have been suspended after allegedly putting rat poison in their teacher’s coffee and cupcake.

Fresno Unified School District said the students, aged 10 and 11, planned to poison a teacher at Balderas Elementary School in December but the plot was foiled when one of the group had second thoughts and knocked over the cup containing the poison, CBS47 reports.

Police are investigating the case but no charges have been filed so far.

The school learned of the poisoning plot when a student’s mother approached the school telling them her son was a hero who had saved a teacher’s life.

It was reportedly the mother of the same boy who had placed the rat poison in the teacher’s coffee cup.

The boy is accused of masterminding the scheme and convinced a female classmate, whose home was being treated for rats, to bring some poison to school telling her to "bring some of that, we have rodents too".

Susan Bedi of the Fresno Unified School District said the group had taken swift and appropriate action against the students involved.

However, the Fresno Teachers Association (FTA), which claims to have only learned of the incident weeks ago, is unsatisfied with the action saying teaching conditions in the district are dangerous and the enforcement of discipline has been inconsistent.

"Had they been successful there is no telling what we would be talking about today," FTA president Greg Gadams said.

"The potential death of a teacher; charges against a family member? Who knows."

It remains unclear why the students may have attempted to poison their teacher.

ninemsn

The Viper

Reaction score
Isn't that like, attempted murder? Why just a suspension? Bullshit.

Sent from my trusty HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Fuck. If I did that... y'all wouldn't never hear of me again. I thought us Texans were crazy, but California's pretty hard to beat.

Jay Dee

Reaction score
Um jail is more like it

different levels of punishment for different ages, i believe that at age 10 or 11, the law does not view the person to have a developed enough mind to make well informed decisions and therefore can not be tried as an adult and sent to "Jail". If this became a criminal case and the person was found guilty of Conspiracy to murder, at that age the biggest likelihood as a year or 2 in juvenile hall, with or without psychiatric help and on leaving a place as a "ward of the State"

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
:lol:

I wonder if that teacher will change the way they teach. You would have to be hated to have 5th graders want to kill you.