Student Arrested For Classroom Texting

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
source:
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2009/0217092samsung1.html
Student Arrested For Classroom Texting

Wisconsin girl, 14, nabbed after refusing to stop messaging

0217092inside2.gif
FEBRUARY 17--A 14-year-old Wisconsin girl who refused to stop texting during a high school math class was arrested and charged with disorderly conduct, according to police. The teenager was busted last Wednesday at Wauwatosa East High School after she ignored a teacher's demand that she cease texting. The girl, whose name we have redacted from the below Wauwatosa Police Department report, initially denied having a phone when confronted by a school security officer. However, the phone was located after the girl was frisked by a female cop. The Samsung Cricket, the police report noted, was recovered "from the buttocks area" of the teenager. The student was issued a criminal citation for disorderly conduct, which carried "a bail of $298," and had her phone confiscated. The girl, who was barred from school property for a week, is scheduled for an April 20 court appearance on the misdemeanor rap. (4 pages)

Wow.......

seX-Power

(lol, USA)

But really, getting the cops? That is fucked up. And I'd lol if a male cop had to search her and she sued him for sexual harassment.

Wrestling Station

Does it have to do with Obama's being the US President? :shifty:

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
And I'd lol if a male cop had to search her and she sued him for sexual harassment.

That's EXACTLY why the female op was there to frisk her. Seriously, the lawsuit shit is so bad here that paramedics have to ask your permission to touch you in a non-sexual way just to cover their ass.

xtremebadass

I am sorry, but I find this hilarious. Coming from a guy who refuses to have a cell phone, it makes it even funnier. Dumbass!

exC.On

Reaction score
Yeah I blame it on the police for actually going as far as arresting her. And I blame it on the school for actually calling the cops, when it could of been solved without them. But I also blame the girl, was the text message that important to refuse putting it away?

noumenon

Maybe the teacher should have been more interesting...
Or the school shouldn't have been so Blue to call the cops over this stupid shit...
I guarentee the girl was texting someone in the same fucking classroom. What ever happened to passing notes...lol.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Lol East is like an hour and a half away from me. The girls here never stop texting, honestly thats all anyone here does in class including myself lol

John

that's how fucked up USA is...

We appear to be receiving more stories like this every few days. The USA seem to have got into such a state that the it isn't a very good and intelligent place to locate anymore. as for this story, it's plain stupid.