• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

stuck with vickie

tnafan454

well it is almost certain we will be stuck with vickie for a long time now that teddy quit and appears to be the raw GM soon. i can't really understand this move since regal was ok before the whole king gimmick happened then he started to suck by he is nowhere near how bad vickie is looks to me they fored the wrong GM

Michael1

I doubt we'll be stuck with Vickie Guerrero. I can see someone else coming and filling in on Smackdown!. Imagine Ric Flair has Smackdown! general manager? Although unlikely, it would be pretty cool. But, like I said, I doubt we're stuck with Vickie Guerrero. I think WWE will come up with something once they let Vickie go as Smackdown! general manager and on to another role.

Christian

...what? I thought Ted Dibiase would be RAW GM since he was talking to him in REGAL'S office... and I could see Teddy getting re-hired after Vickie is gone.

Michael1

...what? I thought Ted Dibiase would be RAW GM since he was talking to him in REGAL'S office... and I could see Teddy getting re-hired after Vickie is gone.
Well, after Regal's match, he went to his office but who walked out Teddy Long. I don't know what the whole deal with Ted DiBaise was but I thought I read on the internet it was to plug an autobiography or something. Can't really remember.

Hometown Kid

Well, after Regal's match, he went to his office but who walked out Teddy Long. I don't know what the whole deal with Ted DiBaise was but I thought I read on the internet it was to plug an autobiography or something. Can't really remember.

I have a sneaking suspicion that this is a hint to introduce Ted DiBiase Jr. to the WWE big leagues...

MikeRaw

I was thinking about Dibiase as Raw GM as well, or SD, but Im sure he'll definately have some role on tv, or else they wouldnt go out of their way to show them.
But as far as this goes, Long should be Raw gm, and then SD could be Dibiase. However, if its not Dibiase, and he was there for a whole different reason, I dont have a problem with Vickie as GM really. I mean, at least it gives a storylines, and makes some sense of why Edge is always in the feud with Undertaker, cause she wont let the feud end... So its sort of needed to give the storyline between Undertaker and Edge some spice. And above that, I just dont have a problem with a heel GM, eespecialyl cause shes part of Edges stable. And if SD had other main eventers, it could be even more of an asset.
I think she will probably be GM til the end of 2008.

Viva!

The Ted Di Biase thing is obviously promotion for his book out in a fortnight.

It just increases his profile. The WWE does this every time an old wrestler whose on good terms with them has something to promote.

I expect he'll be on the next few shows, have a few segments then slip back out again.

He definitely won't be Raw GM on a permanent basis.

I actually think Vince Mcmahon will hold the fort until William Regal comes back. I think the Teddy Long clip was just trying to throw us off track.

Christian

The Ted Di Biase thing is obviously promotion for his book out in a fortnight.

It just increases his profile. The WWE does this every time an old wrestler whose on good terms with them has something to promote.

I expect he'll be on the next few shows, have a few segments then slip back out again.

He definitely won't be Raw GM on a permanent basis.

I actually think Vince Mcmahon will hold the fort until William Regal comes back. I think the Teddy Long clip was just trying to throw us off track.

So you're saying he's only going to be "fired" for 60 days?

chessarmy

Vickie Guerrero is fucking horrible. It took her 10 minutes to finally tell everyone that Taker can't win the belt on a count out at Judgement Day. She is just annoying as shit, I think she said "excuse me" about 50 thousand times before she said the actual anouncement!!! I really hope WWE has a backup plan because I dont think I can stand much of Vickie Guerrero anymore

Christian

Vickie Guerrero is fucking horrible. It took her 10 minutes to finally tell everyone that Taker can't win the belt on a count out at Judgement Day. She is just annoying as shit, I think she said "excuse me" about 50 thousand times before she said the actual anouncement!!! I really hope WWE has a backup plan because I dont think I can stand much of Vickie Guerrero anymore

its not even a heel "i hate you" its just a you suck balls "i hate you"

Do you realise though why she waited for so long, to make the announcement? It's because everyone does hate her (most of us an actual hate) and they were booing the shit outta her, and what she was gunna say next (c'mon, you didnt expect her to congratulate Taker...).

Vickie is possibly one of the best heels the WWE has seen in some time. She does her job, and she seems to be doing it so well. A few times when watching Smackdown with my brother, I mentioned that Id hope she get killed in her "first match". She gets the crowd riled up, big time!

The wheelchair is another great tool for her. why, why does she have that!? Anyway, she's a great GM, but her time will come soon enough. Im not sure what to think of the Teddy situation, I wouldnt mind if he came over to RAW to control things, but I can just as easily see Vickie getting 'fired by the board of directors soon' and Teddy being reinstated.

gamebreaker

well if regal is gone, then i'm ok.
but vickie deffinently needs to go.
shes a horrible manager and i think we're stuck with her for a long time...
but i would love to see a new gm on smackdown

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Don't you people realize that your hatred of Vickie is what makes her such a great heel GM? She certainly doesn't suck at the job, she has mic skills, she plays her character well, and in terms of relationships with other superstars there's still plenty of potential for more storylines (dealing with Chavo, the eventual betrayal of her by Edge). I hope she doesn't go anywhere for a while.

HHHforever

Don't you people realize that your hatred of Vickie is what makes her such a great heel GM? She certainly doesn't suck at the job, she has mic skills, she plays her character well, and in terms of relationships with other superstars there's still plenty of potential for more storylines (dealing with Chavo, the eventual betrayal of her by Edge). I hope she doesn't go anywhere for a while.

I could not possibly agree more. Vickie is great because she just makes everyone hate her. She has pretty good mic skills and she does play her character well.

The decisions she's made since coming back have made her an absolutely fantastic heel. I also hope she sticks around for a while. It all depends on how long this Edge relationship goes and everything. But she's doing a good job and doing an amazing job of playing the heel GM. Stripping Taker of the title was a great move to make the fans hate her even more.

the dark knight

there's a fucking difference between being annoying and being a good heel.

when you watch a boring, annoying show, you turn it off. thats what vickie does...

when someone like JBL MAKES you booo him even if he's your fav superstar, thats a good heel.

and being boooed isn't just about the superstar, its the storyline. like what happened on raw....if regal was face, everybody was gonna booo him NOT to see kennedy fired.