Strowman in line for World title shot by SummerSlam

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
WrestleZone said:
Vince's original plan to have Braun Strowman was to win the Battle Royal, and then enter a program with Brock Lesnar. However, it seems like plans have changed. Depending on his showing at WrestleMania he may get a World title shot, sooner rather than later. Especially if the Brand Split is haulted. He will be touted as not only WWE's new giant, but Vince's personal giant. It will ignite on Sunday either way, but it'll depend on whether he wins the Battle Royal, or helps Vince regain control of the company.
Hate on Roman all you want but keep in mind that there is always someone worse.

• Haha
Reactions: Koko B. and Neptune

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I'm assuming this means he'd be working with Roman, the odds it'd be awful but it could tell a decent story if it's a nhb stip and the Wyatt family are involved (run ins galore for 15 minutes is probably the only way it could work)

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
lol conflicting reports. Reports I have seen say that Vince has cooled off of Strowman because he has realized that the guy is still way too untrained.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
If only I didn't make it up, April Fools.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Rogue