Strongest 10 wrestlers in real life

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Cesaro should probably be somewhere in this list

TheJoker

Jobber
Reaction score
Tonga Fifita AKA Haku is definitely the strongest, here's some disturbing information about his badass-ness :

"Fifita made a name for himself outside the ring as one of the toughest wrestlers of his era and is known for allegedly biting off noses, and knocking people out with one punch, slap, or headbutt. Though he had an easygoing, friendly personality outside of wrestling, he had very little tolerance for people who tested him. Even renowned hardman Bad News Allen said in interviews that Fifita was without a doubt the toughest. His one time manager, Bobby "The Brain" Heenan said in a shoot interview that Haku was "the toughest man I've ever met in my life",[citation needed] but noted that he was also a good hearted family man. In 1987, Haku had a backstage fight with Jesse Barr (who wrestled at the WWF as Jimmy Jack Funk) which allegedly resulted in Fifita gouging one of Barr's eyeballs out, causing Barr to later wear a glass eye. After this fight, Fifita had a reputation that steered wrestlers away from backstage confrontations."

Lesnar is definitely in there too, so is Taker who actually f*cked up Chris Masters once in a house show I believe for refusing to sell for him, and also Jericho who apparently kicked Goldberg's ass in a backstage fight.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
TheJoker said:
Tonga Fifita AKA Haku is definitely the strongest, here's some disturbing information about his badass-ness :

"Fifita made a name for himself outside the ring as one of the toughest wrestlers of his era and is known for allegedly biting off noses, and knocking people out with one punch, slap, or headbutt. Though he had an easygoing, friendly personality outside of wrestling, he had very little tolerance for people who tested him. Even renowned hardman Bad News Allen said in interviews that Fifita was without a doubt the toughest. His one time manager, Bobby "The Brain" Heenan said in a shoot interview that Haku was "the toughest man I've ever met in my life",[citation needed] but noted that he was also a good hearted family man. In 1987, Haku had a backstage fight with Jesse Barr (who wrestled at the WWF as Jimmy Jack Funk) which allegedly resulted in Fifita gouging one of Barr's eyeballs out, causing Barr to later wear a glass eye. After this fight, Fifita had a reputation that steered wrestlers away from backstage confrontations."

Lesnar is definitely in there too, so is Taker who actually f*cked up Chris Masters once in a house show I believe for refusing to sell for him, and also Jericho who apparently kicked Goldberg's ass in a backstage fight.
Jericho I believe got a guillotine choke in on Goldberg according to interviews.

I'd throw in Cesaro, dude is mad strong. Derrick Bateman is said by among others Cena to be the strongest guy pound for pound in the company.

TheJoker

Jobber
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Jericho I believe got a guillotine choke in on Goldberg according to interviews.

I'd throw in Cesaro, dude is mad strong. Derrick Bateman is said by among others Cena to be the strongest guy pound for pound in the company.

About Derrick Bateman, seriously? Surprised he isn't being pushed to the moon if so, I guess if Cena praises you for being that strong then you're actually that strong.

Cesaro seems naturally strong too, being able to keep a guy like The Great Khali balanced while lifting him up for the Neutralizer for a few seconds like that, mad talent and strength.

Stopspot

Reaction score
TheJoker said:
About Derrick Bateman, seriously? Surprised he isn't being pushed to the moon if so, I guess if Cena praises you for being that strong then you're actually that strong.

Cesaro seems naturally strong too, being able to keep a guy like The Great Khali balanced while lifting him up for the Neutralizer for a few seconds like that, mad talent and strength.
Yeah. Cesaro is surprisingly strong. He's built by effective muscle instead of a bunch of visual muscle like bodybuilders and such.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Cesaro is unbelievably strong..

Like to add Umaga and Gunn..

Stopspot

Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Cesaro is unbelievably strong..

Like to add Umaga and Gunn..

Gunn? One of the top ten strongest guys in the WWE physically? Dude isn't exactly known for feats of strength.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Gunn? One of the top ten strongest guys in the WWE physically? Dude isn't exactly known for feats of strength.

Military pressing opponents define strength to me brother.

Vince McMahon

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
www.positivemindsforums.co.uk
Lesnar
Cena
Batista
Goldberg
Mark Henry
Ryback
Jack Swagger (random but I actually think he looks like quite a powerful guy tbf)
The Rock
Triple H
Shamus (arms are looking huge nowadays)

And why the hell did I see Daniel Bryan even mentioned in this topic? I don't care about 'judging by size'.. There's no way he's anywhere near the top 10 strongest

Stopspot

Reaction score
Also, do we differentiate between explosive strength and normal strength? Isn't what powerlifters do called something like explosive strength, since they just lift something heavy for a short time before dropping it whilst other guys use more long term strength and can lift things over long time periods.