Strolling Down IWF Memory Lane

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

...god...

Reaction score
The only people who hate Wordlife are the same people who bitch about every off-key comment. Wordlife always gets bandwagon because he has the balls to go against you guys. If you took 25 seconds to look at all of the people you have bitched at you will see that they are the same people who keep this forum alive. Sure there are some people you don't attack who comment well but the majority of the members take your shit for no reason. Even if there was or is a reason, you extremely mature for carrying this all over an online forum.
Most Blue comment thus far. You realize we were JUST talking about him sucking up to the forum in this same fucking thread. So we don't 'hate him becuase he has the balls to go against us'. It's the entire opposite of that, fucktard. It was because he sucked up to everyone and tries to tool himself around and always has. Also the fact that in respect to the aforementioned, he actually contributes next to nothing to the site.

nation

Reaction score
Never really understood the whole Y2Jasmine shit. She's like an urban legend here.

seX-Power

Reaction score
Beer's pedophile phase.

:v:

LEFT TURN~!

silentbanpalooza

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
OH SHIT!

How could I forget Left Turn.

Also hell yeah Famous being exposed.

Hell what else do we got here...

IWF vs 5* aka The Good Ole Days

Now yes that was before Bonez got here but still.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
What happened with the LKP and his son episode that happened not too long ago? I never understood that.

What about that one female member ummm HHHQueen or something?

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
Most Blue comment thus far. You realize we were JUST talking about him sucking up to the forum in this same fucking thread. So we don't 'hate him becuase he has the balls to go against us'. It's the entire opposite of that, fucktard. It was because he sucked up to everyone and tries to tool himself around and always has. Also the fact that in respect to the aforementioned, he actually contributes next to nothing to the site.

You were not only talking about him in this thread. It seems that you have already forgotten the Happy Birthday Mike thread. If you don't hate him for going against you, then why would you carry the same topic from thread to thread? If you don't have general hate for him, then WHY is it that everyone "used" to love Wordlife. Saying he does nothing for this forum is not justified. He posts the same amount as you, if not more. Wake up and see what you are talking about.

...god...

Reaction score
You were not only talking about him in this thread. It seems that you have already forgotten the Happy Birthday Mike thread. If you don't hate him for going against you, then why would you carry the same topic from thread to thread? If you don't have general hate for him, then WHY is it that everyone "used" to love Wordlife. Saying he does nothing for this forum is not justified. He posts the same amount as you, if not more. Wake up and see what you are talking about.
And I never once said anything about him 'going against us'. The exact opposite, in every single thread. Clearly YOU have already forgotten the "Happy Birthday Mike" thread since that thread justifies my point the most. That was entirely about him sucking up to people and being a tool. I don't hate anyone on here, what I just said about how everyone "used to love him" was just fucking with him. I don't actually think that, and have stated it. I bring up the topic because he makes himself look like a tool in just about every thread, so obviously I will point it out to him. Yes, it is justified. Quantity isn't contribution. The quality of his posts are essentially worthless. He never posts anything useful in discussions, usually agrees with someone (someone being XBA), never offers a unique viewpoint or opinion, etc. Wake up and see what the fuck YOU are talking about and think about this shit before you post. Especially bringing up the "Happy Birthday Mike" thread was Blue. Like honestly, that thread solidifes everything I just told you as far as reasoning for harassing Wordlife goes.

Kizza

Reaction score
All the admins having a bitchfit when we did the favourite member bit and we voted for Beer Money Army, so MikeRaw and co had a huge cry about it and all the Aussies were sent to gaol.

That was fucking fun, sending Lucas Save_Us_Peep and making Dre is a ★★★★★★ threads.

This Guy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
What about that one female member ummm HHHQueen or something?

Your thinking of DX_2008. She was the one that dated Kassidy for awhile, and when she finally came back to the forum tried to pick a fight with LHR claiming that LHR had stole the pictures she was using in the Real You. So LHR posted a picture of her holding a sign that said something to the effect of Fuck you DX_2008, which quickly shut DX up and don't think we ever heard from her again.

sharkboy 3:16

Reaction score
All the admins having a bitchfit when we did the favourite member bit and we voted for Beer Money Army, so MikeRaw and co had a huge cry about it and all the Aussies were sent to gaol.

That was fucking fun, sending Lucas Save_Us_Peep and making Dre is a ★★★★★★ threads.

That was fuckin' hilarious, probably one of the funniest moments on IWF for me, the "Dre is a nigger" threads were the funniest though because he and MikeRaw were pretty much crying after we eliminated them and kept putting Beer Money Army up :laugh:

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler