Stripping Daniel Bryan of the titles is so wrong

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Everyone knows you don't show your hand even when you know it's the best on the table!

Seriously fuck the "should we ban" threads, just put a notification up on how to ignore, and ask people to stop posting in these threads serious answers. Come on Lock, you know she didn't read your response, and Sycosis bro.

@Danielson Fuck Daniel Bryan Zack Ryder has more title rains. Eat it bro. 100% more over.
nope

Reaction score
i am a part of the yes movement with all my heart, but if daniel bryan cannot be champion than someone else can be champion. the wwe universe deserves a champion who can fight, and they deserve sheamus to have the wwe world heavyweight champion again. he can have all 3 belts now and wear them during his matches so people always know that he is the best.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
i am a part of the yes movement with all my heart, but if daniel bryan cannot be champion than someone else can be champion. the wwe universe deserves a champion who can fight, and they deserve sheamus to have the wwe world heavyweight champion again. he can have all 3 belts now and wear them during his matches so people always know that he is the best.

Ahh, kids these days...
From the looks of it, you're taking things kinda seriously. I hate to break it to you, but... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kayfabe

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Ahh, kids these days...
From the looks of it, you're taking things kinda seriously. I hate to break it to you, but... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kayfabe
Gotta be a dick to the new guy?
These Brocklesnarfanforlife threads are all full of shit. We all just troll her, these threads are garbage after the OP says go. Welcome to WWEF bud.

I don't like Sheamus but you got your opinion, I'm a Zack Ryder fan and IDGAF how many people hate, and everyone does.

Reactions: Stopspot

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Me? Nah, I was just being realistic. I had to break it to him 'cause he couldn't read between the lines...
Thanks for being that guy. We all were routing for someone to step up in a BLFFL thread to let someone realize what kayfabe was, outside of the OP of course.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Le random Seab.

Yeah buddy. People don't give Ryder enough credit, look at him size wise instead of how his character is. He could have been a BNB easily, just take out the highlights. His size is there easily for a brawler.