Strikeforce: Diaz VS Daley

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Soulpower

Change of Venue for ONe NIght Stand 3

WWE's third annual ECW One Night Stand PPV event has been moved from the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York City, which housed the previous two ONS events, to Jacksonville, Florida's Veterans Memorial Arena.

The date of the PPV was also moved from 6/10 to 6/3

MJ807

Reaction score
Why the hell would they do that its not One Night Stand if its not in the Hammerstein Ballroom.

Nation

Such Bull Shit not even ONS will be the orginal ECW anymore.

Exxon

Reaction score
The way the ratings are tanking, maybe it'll get moved to a phone booth.

My guess for the move, the NY fans are too rowdy and will shit all over the new ECW. Move it to Florida, where the fans will probably be a little less "smart" and maybe the chants won't have to be censored.

MJ807

Reaction score
You don't have to censor the chants at a PPV, but your probably right about the less rowdy fans.

This Guy

The way the ratings are tanking, maybe it'll get moved to a phone booth.

My guess for the move, the NY fans are too rowdy and will shit all over the new ECW. Move it to Florida, where the fans will probably be a little less "smart" and maybe the chants won't have to be censored.

Um, what shows are you watching, ECW had there highest rating since Dec 4th a 1.6....when was the last time TNA got a 1.6??? ECW's last couple shows have been solid showing how to make the best of a 1 hour time slot. Say what you will about ECW not being the original ECW, Vince said since day 1 that it wasn't going to be, but all of you just can't get yourselves to let go of the past and can't accept that ECW has moved on as it should. So say what you will but ECW is on the road to becoming a sucsessful brand of the WWE weather you like it or not.

Reaction score
^^ ecw last couple episode have shown improvement, moving the ons venue is gay. i know its not the same... but they need to stick to some of their roots

CenaMark54

The WWE obviuosly doesn't want the traditional fans shitting all over the new WWE product.

The Punisher

Reaction score
makes no sense, but I guess Vince gets whatever he wants these days wether the fans care about it or not

monkeystyle

Reaction score
You are all aware that this was never going to be ECW right?

Like, I sincerely hope so. And its never going to be that way either.

Moving the venue makes no difference at all. The Hammerstien Ballroom is just a symbol now.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Looks a decent card.

I hope Daley wins, just for the lulzfest of him having bargaining power over Dana White. If he keeps the title till Strikeforce's Showtime contract ends they'll be a lot of red faces at Zuffa.

Ben

Reaction score
Stream above if anyone is interesting in watching.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Luckily for me I got it on T.V with it being on showtime.

Ben

Reaction score
No Showtime for me I'm to cheap lol.

Top 2 fights on this card should make it worth watching.