• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stressed Out!

Guano

Reaction score
Lately, I've been really stressed out and haven't been spending very much time online. I've been focusing on trying to get my life started and spending a majority of my attention on more important things and its been a very stressful situation for the past couple of weeks. I've almost finished school, so I have to start looking for a job, recently broke up with my girlfriend of almost two years, moved out of my parents house, and have been trying to support myself financially.

Its been very difficult, but I've some how managed to work everything out and have been able to get though the very tough as of today. I'm so happy and relieved that I have taken care of a majority of the stressful things in my life. There are still a few things on my list that still stress me out and give me problems, but I will work that all out in time. So, that leads me to my question for today.

"What have you been stressed out about?"

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Wow sorry to hear about what you have been going through in the past few weeks. I wouldn't know what I would do if all that happened to me at one time. I am glad to hear that you are working through it and I wish you all the best with it.

The things I get stressed at are very minor compared to yours. I normally get stressed before an exam or when I have to complete something for work or when one of my bets doesn't look like coming off. Like I said mine are just minor things and I have never been in a situation like you.