Streoids

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MJ807

Reaction score
The most controversial thing in sports today. So most people agree that if you did steroids your career is automatically fake and it is attributed all to steroids. But should some players that did steroids maybe once in their career be kept out of the hall of fame for it? Like Andy Pettite for example its safe to say that before the steroids allegations he would eventually one day go into the Hall of Fame but now after the mitchell report and he admits to using it 2 or 3 times to heal from an injury should he be allowed into the Hall of Fame?

Also what about a player who is already in the hall of fame and it turns out they did steroids their entire career should they be kicked out of it for what they've done? And what if it were to happen that a player like Brett Favre who is bound for the Hall of Fame comes out and says he did steroids for a year of his career should he not be allowed in?

It all comes down to the judgement calls of the official who nominate and vote for the players to get in some agree and some don't. I think that it all depends on the circumstances but thats my opinion. What is everyone elses opinion on this matter?

phantomgerald

I believe that the moment you take steroids, your record will have a black mark on it. This the only way to come down hard on people who have taken steroids or is considering taking steroids, and completely eradicate it from the sports. As long as you have a record, you should not be included in the hall of fame. That's my personal opinion.