Stratusfied Raw

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

I can't wait to see Trish next week.

I really want to see Mickie James welcome her back haha

How will she rule raw?

Ballin

Reaction score
It's going to be great to see Trish back in the RAW ring, not sure what they'll/she'll do but I forsee a Trish/Mickie segment :D

noumenon

I'm sure she'll do great. That's always the benefit of having a former wrestler do it. They know what the fuck is going on.
She looked ridiculous last time she was on... so I'm looking foward to staring at her for two hours.

Reaction score
It's going to be great seeing her on RAW again and just as everyone above me said, definitely curious to see if she'll do any segments with Mickie.

Wordlife

lesbian montages between the two ftw :D

But in all seriousness, it's great to see her back! Hope she does some cool segments with Mickie and Cena

the dark knight

just waiting to see if cena gets a boner this time too

Nation

Think about it. Past hottest diva vs. the current hottest diva. Maryse is as hot as Trish was in her prime. But now Trish is a little older. Maryse wins now.

noumenon

I don't remember hearing how long Maryse would be out for. I still say if they're not going to use her as Champion material then they seriously need to pair her with a top heel. She's too damn sexy to waste.

Carter2011

Reaction score
I'm excited to see Trish host Raw. At least she acually knows what she's doing. I would love to see a segment with her and Jericho. I know it's been awhile, but it would be entertaining. Can't wait.

xtremebadass

Everyone will be looking forward to the slightest meeting of Trish and Mickie for sure. I am also sure she'll book herself in a match. She wrestled on the last Raw she was on, she would never turn down that chance. Maybe a tag team match with Mickie against Beth and Rosa.

She is brunette now ain't she? I would LOL if WWE told her to dye her hair.

Klide

really pumped for her to host probably one of the best if not the best host raw has had and she didn't even host yet :) but I don't actually see her in a match because I don't see a divas match main eventing raw so idk not unless its a intergender match trish and cena vs Beth/*maryse and orton or sumthing like that.
*if only maryse was back

MikeRaw

It's gonna be good. I'll actually watch Raw this week for the first time in months.