Stranger Things Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
Lol ok.

Just finished S4. Spoilers below :

Eddie was a cool character, shame he died. They did Max dirty too.
:francis

On the other hand Lucas finally became bearable this season. And Will didn't go through too much this time so it looks like they're finally leaving him alone a little lol. Oh and Robin getting with that cute band redhead while Steve is looking at her with genuine happiness, loved that scene.
:proud

What I didn't like was how they teased Nancy and Steve getting back together for absolutely no reason. Argyle was annoying too. And somehow, I felt like some parts about the villain needed more explanations. Also, do we know what happened to Dr Owens? I might have missed something

About the production, it's crazy how good this show looks. Everything is impeccable, CGI, sets, direction... It looks better than most movies, I guess the frontier between cinema and television is not a thing anymore.

Overall I enjoyed this season but some episodes were way too long, I hope they go back to a more classic format in the last one. Not keeping my hopes high though, with season 5 being the last one, we'll probably get a three hour episode for the finale.

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
Eddie really felt like he had been there since the beginning, it hit me that hard

Reactions: Alexa

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
Eddie was definitely more likeable than Billy.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
  • Love

Darkavius

Reaction score
Now that we are heading towards the final season I have one main gripe with the show. That gripe is Will Byers has felt like kind of a throwaway character since season 3. I understand why he is needed story wise but his character arc feels slow compared to everyone else, even minor characters.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Now that we are heading towards the final season I have one main gripe with the show. That gripe is Will Byers has felt like kind of a throwaway character since season 3. I understand why he is needed story wise but his character arc feels slow compared to everyone else, even minor characters.
I was actually pretty satisfied this latest season with how they handled his character. Especially the scene with Jonathan towards the end where they opened up to each other and had a heart to heart, and when he was in the car with Mike. Felt like they paid some attention towards his character this time around. Before Season 4 though, I had that same opinion too. I always felt as though he became a bit of a background character after Season 1.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
despite too much horror - they really linked up Vecna being the person who took Will. so many very subtle clues

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I took some time to start and finish the last Episode for Part 1 for Season 4 and my God that ending. The twist of 01 being Vecna and how he came to be that was perfection. Even before that I was thinking welp if he gets away with Eleven then where has been since the first Season of Stranger Things. It makes sense now he was the first with the Omega level powers and Papa wanted to create an army of others and 01 already hated the World wanted to kill everyone in his way. The upside down took him after the loss to Eleven and ever since he's wanted to destroy everything that includes Hawkins but why do something now? Why wait this long to put the plan into action when he could of destroyed Eleven and Company in Season 1? Still I have 2 Episodes to go in Season 4 and I'm loving me wanting know more of Vecna's journey. Vecna vs Eleven Round 2 is going to be amazing when I watch it!

Last edited:

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I've got 1 Episode to go in Season 4 people and do I dare to watch the last Episode during the Season being this emotionally filled? First of all Will telling the Audience he's Gay and he's in love with Mike bruh I felt so bad for him. I was saying he was acting so off this Season but now we know where it was coming from. You love someone but know you can never be with them because they are in love with someone else I know how that feels. Come on Eleven she went from being a kid to a Woman after what she did in this Episode she is leaving the past behind her including Papa and making a life for herself and under her rules. The battle she is going to have with Henry/Vecna is going to be insane, and boy you guys got me going ending the Episode with Separate Ways from Journey and guys don't tell me is Eddie is going because the way they had him talking to Dustin throughout the Season especially in Episode 8 is telling me he's going to sacrifice himself for everyone.:yamchadead

Last edited: