Storyline

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat, if they gave him a better showing it may have sit easier with the crowd and we wouldn't have all the Bryan fan-boys screaming at us. I work with someone who was up in arms. More then likely Rollins will cash in on who wins the title and walk out that night the champ and I'd be fine with that as I think a Bryan vs Rollins would be a far better match up then Bryan vs Lesnar.

There's no doubt in my mind Bryan would become the WWE-WHC again, it's just that the way he was eliminated at the Rumble annoyed the hell outta me and clearly annoyed the crowd.
It was obvious either Reigns or Bryan were gonna be the winners. Heck, if Bryan wasn't in the Rumble, Reigns was gonna win it anyway.

But yeah, I think Rollins vs Bryan may really happen, whereas Bryan vs Lesnar should've happened last year at SummerSlam, had Bryan not suffered an injury. But, oh well.

Here's to hoping Rollins cashes in at Mania, baybay!

Reactions: edge4ever