Storm Wrestling News Bot's Credits, They Can't Ban Us All

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Will you be taking part in the raid on Wrestling News on October 20, 2019?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I wonder if I had set up a GFM page when I really needed the money in the past if anyone would donate...

I don't like the idea of setting up my own donation page. That should be a thing where somebody else is raising money on behalf of someone they care about

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
I wonder if I had set up a GFM page when I really needed the money in the past if anyone would donate...

I don't like the idea of setting up my own donation page. That should be a thing where somebody else is raising money on behalf of someone they care about
Careful Base...I believe a couple of members on here
have needed to use "GoFundMe" to to keep their "heads
above water" so to speak.

Reactions: bullyballmm

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Oh if you are talking about the Jacob thing that is completely different. It appears the world has been basically giving him the middle finger for the past year or so, once it gets to that point I feel setting up your own page is justified.

Reactions: Grievous 3D

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I'm surprised Jeffry and/or Reag didn't do it and the start/end of their presidential campaign videos