Stooge ashamed of being on Raw (CM Punk is Awesome)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Plus Santino is a better idiot than them! least santino is funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Cloud said:
Plus Santino is a better idiot than them! least santino is funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My thoughts at the time! Santino was better at playing a stupid character than they all were.. at least he can be relatively amusing sometimes.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
R'Albin said:
My thoughts at the time! Santino was better at playing a stupid character than they all were.. at least he can be relatively amusing sometimes.

They were annoying Santino somehow legit pulls off being him dunno why?

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
They are not even funny and they can't respect other types of entertainment. They can go suck my dick.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
True point.

Something about Santino that makes u like they guy even when jobbing just gets away with his quirky gimmick. Plus plays it perfect everytime.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Yeah, no one gives a shit about the guy, his movie, or his opinion on entertainment. He was booed because no one wanted him there and he wasn't entertaining.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah but why slag off the WWE when they promoted ur film?