Stone Cold Steve Austin in "The Condemned"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

sanjana_b

Reaction score
When it comes to wwe entertainment, Stone Cold Steve Austin is the best..just recently saw his movie 'The Condemned' and was thrilled..the fight scenes are just so good..its definitely worth a watch, have you seen it???

John

^^ took the words right out my mouth DXD, erm CT, i've seen the movie and no wonder why it produced no income.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
The Condemned was a pretty good action movie. IMO, the best WWE Films movie thus far by a long shot, second is See No Evil. This should be in the Media section, but I jus wanted to say, the movie was a pretty kick ass movie. Good idea too

LadyHotrod

Considering the other WWE movies, this one was far better and I was actually interested in it.

the dark knight

i still have the DVD 5 feet away......lost interest in watching it the day i got it. ill watch it 2morrow if i got time..

sanjana_b

Reaction score
hey...
thank you for your replies, u should watch the movie, its a good movie, and i will definately watch the other WWE star movies, though i've watched most of them still think this was the best so far, thanx anyways..

Evil Austin

you know what I think was the Best wwe film so far.... The Kane movie I forgot whats its called but I saw it when it came out a few years ago and I think thats better than Condemned.

MikeRaw

you know what I think was the Best wwe film so far.... The Kane movie I forgot whats its called but I saw it when it came out a few years ago and I think thats better than Condemned.

It was called See no evil.
Remember, Kane was teaming with Big Show and then when it was like May 20th, or whenever big show said that, Kane would go nuts, and then eventually he turned on him and beat Big Shows ass?
That was all to promote his movie See No Evil, that came out on May 20th...
(That storyline just came to me for some reason lol )
But anyways, I havent seen The Condemned but wit SCSA in it, I should, and it sounds like nobody has any big complaints so Ill watch it this week....