Stipulation Idea For Bryan Versus Kane

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I think that a 3 Stages of Hell match would be realistic. Maybe: Fall 1: No DQ. Fall 2: Hell in A Cell. Fall 3: Ring of Fire.

3 Stages Of Hell should be saved for a match a lot more special than this one. I know I'm suggesting a big time stip here, but that's because it fits Kane's character and it's a one-time thing.

Reactions: Wacokid27

Muur

The Artiste
Reaction score
I think it's too gimmicky for a WWE title match and I also don't see him facing Kane for the title on the line, unless I've missed something.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
I think it's too gimmicky for a WWE title match and I also don't see him facing Kane for the title on the line, unless I've missed something.

The title being on the line was pretty solidly teased by Steph when she confronted Kane over why he couldn't beat Bryan on Raw on 4/14.

wk

HunterHearstJericho

The Artiste
Reaction score
I love this idea @Lockard 23 I understand this is speculation but Kane has said multiple times in the past few years that he will stay for many years, anyways if Kane was to lose this match in the way you state that'd be a great way for him to be written off and him returning as the monster for a possible final or continuation of the Kane evil run, either that or this is Kane's final run and it will be as champion for I feel as they are booking this match as a way of saying Kane's going out as a champion thats the way I'm thinking about it he will hold it than lose it within the coming months and possibly retire after or at WM 31.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
I love this idea @Lockard 23 I understand this is speculation but Kane has said multiple times in the past few years that he will stay for many years, anyways if Kane was to lose this match in the way you state that'd be a great way for him to be written off and him returning as the monster for a possible final or continuation of the Kane evil run, either that or this is Kane's final run and it will be as champion for I feel as they are booking this match as a way of saying Kane's going out as a champion thats the way I'm thinking about it he will hold it than lose it within the coming months and possibly retire after or at WM 31.

I seriously doubt we see another Kane championship run. I think it's far more likely that he loses at ER and his final appearance (until his HoF induction or barring some sort of legends appearance along the way) is the following night on Raw.

wk