Stings contract with TNA is up in March

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
No.

I do not want Sting to finally make his debut to the WWE, just to be fed to the Undertaker's streak. That would be cridgeworthy to watch, and I highly doubt they will have Sting break the streak. I wouldn't be as mad if Sting did end the streak, but even then I bet the match itself will be a bit poor.
cringeworthy*

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Remember that time I predicated during the start of Ziggler's face turn that I said he was going to be buried and you said he was getting a push? :eek:tunga:

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Does TNA strategically plan these expiry dates close to Wrestlemania to create a lot of buzz only to kill it again every year signing him back in the hopes of capturing that said buzz?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Remember that time I predicated during the start of Ziggler's face turn that I said he was going to be buried and you said he was getting a push? :eek:tunga:

Remember that time I predicated during the start of Ziggler's face turn that I said he was going to be buried

Remember that time I predicated during the start of Ziggler's face turn that I said he was going to be buried

Remember that time I predicated

predicated
predicated

Farooq

Reaction score
:adr: Yes sir I spelled it wrong, and I'm still right.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Predicting Ziggler won't get pushed isn't exactly ballsy. I went out on a limb and it didn't work out. I'm not sorry for showing support for the best thing going in pro wrestling today

Farooq

Reaction score
Still a dream match for me. Would it have been better 10 years ago? Yea, no shit. But just the entrances alone would have me marking, and while neither is anything what they used to be physically, both move well for men their age and both know how to tell a story. The crowd would lop it up.

I'm not going to be disappointed when it never happens, but if it somehow did I'd be hyped and anyone saying otherwise is just an IWC bitch ass
*Yeah

Farooq

Reaction score
Predicting Ziggler won't get pushed isn't exactly ballsy. I went out on a limb and it didn't work out. I'm not sorry for showing support for the best thing going in pro wrestling today
I didn't know you liked The Great Khali :hmm: