Sting vs Undertaker?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Brett

Reaction score
Do you think the icon sting will come too come too the WWE and face underttaker at wrestlemania before he retires maybe in 2013 or 2014?

according too sting last year he came very close too signing with WWE.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I doubt it now, Sting is a god in TNA they bow to his every beck and call whilst I can't see Vince doing that.

Phil_Mc_90

Jobber
Reaction score
I think that ship has sailed and I'm kind of glad; the match would have been a shell of what it should have/could have been in 2001. The problem would have been that the majority of WWEs audience and particularly the area they are marketing towards would have no idea who Sting is

Goldberg

The Artiste
Reaction score
I do believe Sting isn't a big fan of Vince. It would be an excellent match, I know from facing him in the the ring, that Sting puts up a good fight.

Reactions: Testify

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
Goldberg said:
I do believe Sting isn't a big fan of Vince. It would be an excellent match, I know from facing him in the the ring, that Sting puts up a good fight.

Now thats phenomenal Bill. What are your thoughts on :bury: ? You wanna piss on his tombstone?