Sting vs Joe?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mr.Enigma

Reaction score
As much as I like Sting, I still think that there was a better match that could have happened for Joe than just Joe vs. Sting. They could have even spiced things up with a three man match for the title with the odds against Joe with Booker and Sting in the Match , especially with the Respect and old versus younger talent.

dc412

Reaction score
What the fuck are you guys smoking? Seriously. I know it doesn't make sense that Sting is main eventing Bound For Glory but im loving this storyline. What was TNA to do? Booker T has been acting really gay lately with this african king gimmick and his fued with Joe failed. Angle and Jarrett are currently in a dream fued that i have been waiting for. Christian is kinda lost now and while Joe vs Cage would be good it shouldn't happen at BFG. We've already seen them have a fued. Choosing Nash would be Blue. AJ Styles would have been good but TNA has failed to take advantage of the push he recieved from Angle. Sting is by far the best pick. It's a dream match for most people and new and fresh. Sting has been fucking delivering classic promo after classic promo. Joe has also stepped up his game. The match itself might not be a "classic" but the fued is amazing. For a while now i have been unimpressed with Joe but his fued with Sting is changing my mind. If TNA fucks this up i riot. No run ins no bullshit ending. Just a fucking classic fued.

i know this has nothing to do with the thread or what you said but nice nirvana sig

Vaan1221

Reaction score
Sting vs Joe seems more original... The storyline is there, and has been set over the past 2 months, Sting is great as long as he doesnt have ring rust, and Joe is just awsome, either way, the match should be great, ending mya suck, but in high hopes, it won't

Jeff Jarret vs. Angle, bums me out... I was excited in hoping Mick would face Angle in some type of Street Fight, or just a match in particular...

And Where's the Prince Justice Brotherhood at? They need to be put into some type of entertaining match...