Sting TNA's Undertaker?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rated R Stud

Reaction score
Ok so at Bound For Glory TNA's Wrestle Mania, Sting is undefeated much like The Undertaker is at Wrestle Mania. Sting is 2-0 (could go 3-0) Undertaker is 16-0 (will go 17-0) Is this TNA's Way of Copying WWE? by making Sting be undefeated at BFG much like The Undertaker is at WM?

Thoughts?

Sabinizer

Reaction score
This is something I never stumbled across myself, but having given it some thought he is similar, yes.

J

I agree similarities yes. But I highly doubt Sting is even going to be around much longer and braggining about a 2-0 possibly 3-0 record would just be kind of lame.

C4

But they don't hype that at all... or do they? :ermm:

They need to make it look like a very big record of Sting, a very big achivement in his career. Every minute they should go like "Sting is undefeated at Bound for Glory"

Sabinizer

Reaction score
Saying.. "Sting is undefeated at Bound For Glory." doesn't sound too bad, saying "Sting is 3-0 at Bound For Glory." sounds a lot lamer.

To brag a record at an event like that you have to have at least 10 wins, I'd say.

Sting will not be around for so long, but I'm sure there is someone else around in TNA who could take this record thing on.

C4

Sting will not be around for so long, but I'm sure there is someone else around in TNA who could take this record thing on.

They made everyone loose at least once on Bound for Glory, the man should have been Jeff Jarrett but they are too stupid to realize that.

chessarmy

no, Sting isn't going to wrestle long enough to get a 10-0 record at Bound For Glory or something along those lines. A 3-0 or 2-0 record while impressive, isn't enough to start using it as a selling point for Sting. Besides, I think Samoa Joe is winning at this year's Bound For Glory