Sting Reportedly Signs WWE Deal, Also Includes Hall Of Fame Induction, More

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
- For what it’s worth, SportsRants.com writer Anthony DiMoro also reports that Sting has signed a deal with WWE. DiMoro wrote:

“I have heard it from a good source that Sting and WWE have actually agreed to a deal, including a WWE Hall of Fame induction. The Hall of Fame induction may not come in 2014, but possibly 2015 as WWE may want to feature Sting and get the fanbase familiar with him on WWE Television over the next year so that his induction is even more special. I anticipate a career DVD will also be in the mix later this year as well as a heavy presence of Sting on WWE Network.â€￾
If this is real it's going to be huge

Orobin Thor

Reaction score
I've been watching this on all the wrestling news sites. So far, this story has not appeared on PWInsider or any of the other sources WP finds credible. There have been mentions of Sting in PWInsider but all point to him being to old for a go in the WWE. Will continue to monitor.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that Punk was the only one who said hes too old :lol: but I don't see how. He still put on good matches in TNA with the younger stars.

Castiel

Reaction score
I'll believe it when I see it. If this were to happen though I'd hope WWE would make him get in shape so he wouldn't have to wrestler with a t-shirt on.