Sting and Lesnar speak about turning down WWE for WM27

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

djtek9ine

Reaction score
Still one of the hottest chicks around.

Mr. Mat

i used to watch her in baywatch bounceing up & down in a bathing suit
woops i better stop

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
The Daily Star:

Sting:

“I wouldn’t say it was utter nonsense, that’s not true! It’s a dream match that fans would want to see. It was close. I’m glad things turned out the way they did. There are so many variables. Let’s just say that I turned it down for the same reasons I always have. Some- thing in me never trusted what would happen up there, based entirely on the track record with other WCW guys and everything that went on after Vince bought WCW. I wont be watching but I’ll be asking what happened between Undertaker and Triple H."

Lesnar:
"They were smart enough to know that I am deeply involved in UFC, what I am doing now. Wrestling doesn’t affect my life so much. I’m a fighter. The WWE will go on, and it will always be there, but I am in the UFC for as far as I can see. If ever there was an opportunity in the future to be on Wrestlemania, then I guess I have to say: ‘Never say never.’"
I know that Brock had no choice, but I'm truly beginning to think Sting just likes being the big fish in a small pond

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Sting's a pussy and needs to grow a set of fucking balls.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I agree with you

Sting likes to be a big fish in a small pond, period. He doesn't want to be the guy who gets in a ring and is asked to work a long match with story telling, not just spots and no selling like he has for the past 5 years at this stage of his life. He doesn't want to be the guy who embarrasses himself in the ring like Steiner and Goldberg both did during their last run in WWE. With that said by doing so he will always protect his WCW legacy and be seen as inferior in the eyes of some because he never had the nuts to step it up and try to bring it on the biggest stage and for the biggest company in the history of wrestling / sports entertainment.

By the way what WWE offered Sting was a match with Taker at WM27 and a HOF spot this year as well