Stevie Starr

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
Name: Stevie Starr

Nickname: Mr. Hollywood

Alignment (Face, Heel, or Tweener): Heel

Hometown: Blackpool, England

Resides: Los Angeles, California

Height: 6 foot 1

Weight: 237 pounds

Sample Pic (Preferably a real wrestler):
algbradleycooper.jpg

Gimmick Description: Cocky Hollywood actor, slighty based on Bradley Cooper (just movies he has appeared in) and isn't afraid do anything (including sleeping with hookers).

Entrance Theme: Everybody Loves Me by OneRepublic

Entrance Description: The lights go dim as a brighter light the shape of a star appears on the stage, Stevie Starr then walks on to the stage in his ring gear and sunglasses. He slowly walks down the ramp taking in the boos from the male fans and the screams of the females. He then slides under the bottom rope and poses to the crowd although mainly for the women.

In Ring Styles (Technician, High Flyer, Brawler, Hardcore, etc...): Technician, sometimes a high flyer.

Top Ten Mosted Used Moves: STO backbreaker
Russian Legsweep
Pele
Backbreaker (Sheamus version)
Bridging German Suplex
Frog Splash
Inverted DDT
Suicide Dive
Tiger Suplex
Figure Four Leglock
Facebreaker Knee Smash

Two Signature Moves: Brainbuster
Backbreaker (Randy Orton version)

Two Finishing Moves: The Starrscrew (Corkscrew neckbreaker)
The 5 Starr Twist (Split-legged corkscrew moonsault)

Sample RP (Doesn't have to be long.):
The camera opens to a mansion in Beverly Hills, Josh Matthews is seen nervously walking up to the mansion with the cameraman slowly following him. Josh gets up to the door and before knocking on the door mutters to himself.

Josh: I hate interviewing this guy.

Josh then knocks on the door but barely makes a noise, he knocks again but louder this time but no answer, the cameraman then points to a door bell which Josh presses. After await of about a minute the door is answered by Stevie Starr who looks disappointed to Josh Matthews at the door.

Starr: What are you doing here? This is my home, well one of my many homes and I come here to get away from people like you. Being around interviewers and normal people for to long makes me vomit.

Josh: I came here to get a interview.

Starr: No, really I would never have guessed (in a sarcastic tone of voice), why couldn't you have waited till Monday? I have a friend around and I did get dropped on my head which at the same time broke a table so I think I deserve to recover.

Josh: Have you not seen the match card yet? You are facing Alex Star and if you lose you lose your job.

The unconcerned look on Stevie Starr's face quickly turns to one of fury knowing the fact he could lose his job.

Starr: What is wrong with this company, I sign a contract to appear in a movie and then they decide that I should lose my job because of it! This is pathetic, why should I get sacked by a company I could buy ten times and I also put this company in the limelight to people who have never watched wrestling before in their life. Remember I went to the Royal wedding, now because of me the Queen is one of the biggest WWF fans in Britain and believe it or not loves Sicc Nick but also thinks that can Lord Vycious isn't posh enough for her. Yes, I was shocked too but saying that Kate Middleton who married Prince William is a huge fan of mine, I'm a big fan of her and also her sister.

Starr slowly drifts off into his own world before starting to speak again.

Starr: Anyway, I'm know I will not lose my job but in the case of a ref screwing me over because I am simply to good looking to wear a black and white striped shirt they might disqualify me for no reason. People hold grudges against me and might want me to get sacked. That is the reason why I'm angry but yet there is no possibility of me losing and I bet they wouldn't have the guts to sack me either. I know that I'm not going to be on her show but you know Claressa King has the hots for me, I don't blame her....

Starr begins to panic as the cameraman turns around to a police car slowly getting closer to the gates.

Starr: Oh crap!

Starr goes back in his house but leaves his door open and can be heard shouting.

Starr: Charlie get rid of the drugs! Charlie!?! (brief pause) I don't care if you're winning, just get rid of the drugs because the police are here!

Starr runs back to Josh at the door.

Starr: If they ask, I don't live here.

Starr runs back into the house as the gates open for the police to enter. They get out of the car, walk over to Josh and knock on the door. To everyone's shock Charlie Sheen walks to the door.

Policeman: What are you doing here?

Sheen: Duh, winning!

Josh and the cameraman turn around to leave and as they do they see Stevie Starr running as fast as he can down the street.

How often Can you RP?: A lot through the week​