Steven Seagal Will Fuck Your Shit Up

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score

The super fake New York accent is the best. The crazy thing is that while he's a terrible actor, Seagal can seriously whoop an insane amount of ass. If anyone here tried to fuck with him, he'd put any one of us down fast and painfully.

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
That's my list too, but I still mark the fuck out for Seagal. Especially now that he's fat. His Fat Seagal movies are incredible. I saw one where he had this terrible Russian accent.

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Also, he's the only shooter in that list. In a straight up fight he'd hand them their ass.

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Van Dam has a legit background in kickboxing competitions

Karate competitions. Semi contact and later full contact. That's not really the same level as Seagal. Seagal was a gaijin who went to Japan and taught Aikido to the Japanese in their own dojos. He would take Van Damme. Aikido is a much more applicable style for a real fight. Karate and Tae Kwon Do are more for show.

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
I'd rather drink and hang out with Bill Murray.

Well damn, no one even told me that shit was on the table. Change it to "I'd rather drink and smoke big fucking joints with Bill Murray." and we're getting somewhere.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Karate competitions. Semi contact and later full contact. That's not really the same level as Seagal. Seagal was a gaijin who went to Japan and taught Aikido to the Japanese in their own dojos. He would take Van Damme. Aikido is a much more applicable style for a real fight. Karate and Tae Kwon Do are more for show.
nah kickboxing dude

Reactions: Action Jackson

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
yea idk much about Segals shoot fighting cred but JCVD seems pretty legit from what I've read and the little I've seen

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Next time I am at the computer I will find some vids of Seagal's shit from Japan. Taking on a room full of students at once. It's pretty bad ass. Once you've seen his real shit you always see him doing the aikido in his flicks

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Dolph Lundgren all the way. European full contact Karate champ, engineer, special ops soldier and drummer rolled into one.

Plus:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Next time I am at the computer I will find some vids of Seagal's shit from Japan. Taking on a room full of students at once. It's pretty bad ass. Once you've seen his real shit you always see him doing the aikido in his flicks
maybe it was a work or just a bunch of jobbers

Reactions: Action Jackson