Steven Jackson!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fatal 55

Reaction score
Another quick attempt during a college lecture!

stevenjacksoncb6.jpg

Rate/Hate/Debate!

PeepShow

I really like that sig. Not a whole lot of flashiness to it, and it still looks good. The blending looks to be very well done, but the text is very plain. Still a nice job though.

8/10

Enigma22

Reaction score
the only thing i dont like is that u just got 3 pics of him running with the ball. u should have put one of him celebrating a td or something (not that the rams have much to celebrate about). its to repetitive. nicely blended tho and the text is ok imo. 8/10

Fatal 55

Reaction score
How dare you disrespect "The Greatest Show On Turf"... lol

Anyweis, thanks for the comments guys. As you can see, Font isn't or has never been a huge part of the pictures which i create. Also Enigma, i understand that there all rushing & it shouldn't be as repetitive, but finding good PSD's of him or anybody of that matter on signatures is pretty hard to do nowadays with me.

Fatal 55

Reaction score
It's a trick i learnt from one of Abdullah's old tutorials.

It's nothing major or anything, just adding a 4.0 Blurr & then fading it in straight afterwords b y also using either "Overlay", "Soft Light" or "Hard Light".

Majin

Reaction score
i like this sig,my only dislike on it,are the lines in the background,rest looks great