Steve Austin

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ufcfan_1

Jobber
Reaction score
after winning the 96 king of the ring, Where and when was the first time, show, etc. That he used new entrance music?

Also what event, events did fans start having Austin 3:16 sign's etc. I went over some raw episodes from 7/1 96 - 10/96 and did not see anything like this.

Just wondering

Ufcfan_1

Jobber
Reaction score
you sure? or oct 8, 1996?
Nov 17th 1996 survivor series he has the music....

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Austins's music:
  • World Wrestling Entertainment
    • As The Ringmaster
    • As "Stone Cold" Steve Austin
      • "Hell Frozen Over" by Jim Johnston (October 27, 1996 – October 11, 1998)
      • "I Won't Do What You Tell Me" by Jim Johnston (October 12, 1998 – April 30, 2000; December 3, 2001–present)
      • "Glass Shatters" by Disturbed (September 24, 2000 – July 22, 2001; 2011 – Promos)
      • "Rattlesnake" by Jim Johnston (2001)
      • "Hell on Earth" by Jim Johnston (2001)
      • "Paranoid" by Jim Johnston (2001)
      • "Venomous" by Jim Johnston (August 6, 2001 – November 29, 2001)
      colored is his most famous theme

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
He started using the first version of the glass shattering theme sometime around the fall of '96. I know he was still using the Ringmaster theme against Yokozuna at Summerslam that year but by the time In Your House: Buried Alive (October 1996) happened when he fought HHH, he had already switched over to the new one. (And after that, he started using his second version of the glass shattering theme sometime between the '98 Rumble and Wrestlemania 14. I can't recall the exact date, but when he came out and confronted Tyson the night after the Rumble, he still had the old music.)

No idea on the signs and such. Cornette says on the Monday Night Wars DVD that the arena was flooded with Austin 3:16 signs the night after KOTR '96, but I honestly don't recall that being the case at all.

Ufcfan_1

Jobber
Reaction score
you the man....thank you.
I am looking for some footage of this debut.

Ufcfan_1

Jobber
Reaction score
He started using the first version of the glass shattering theme sometime around the fall of '96. I know he was still using the Ringmaster theme against Yokozuna at Summerslam that year but by the time In Your House: Buried Alive (October 1996) happened when he fought HHH, he had already switched over to the new one. (And after that, he started using his second version of the glass shattering theme sometime between the '98 Rumble and Wrestlemania 14. I can't recall the exact date, but when he came out and confronted Tyson the night after the Rumble, he still had the old music.)

No idea on the signs and such. Cornette says on the Monday Night Wars DVD that the arena was flooded with Austin 3:16 signs the night after KOTR '96, but I honestly don't recall that being the case at all.

Thank you.
I agree. I watched the raw the following night after that KOTR just about an hour ago. And not 1 single sign, He was boo'd as well. LOL

Thanks again. I was looking to follow a video timeline

WarMachine1

Bringing the Internet Pain
Reaction score
He might be on Raw today. He is at the Staples Center (where Raw is tonight)

RaveWayneBoo

The Artiste
Reaction score

Fuck yea I was at SS96