SterlIsGod

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Well, whatever the hell you're name is, i felt like having a flame war, but there was noone to have it with, so i looked at my rep, i had a neg rep but this Sterl dude and its says, Stop Grey Repping People, blueberry.

Why does it make me a blueberry if i grey rep someone? And the reason a grey rep people is casue i can't pos/neg rep people as i have minus reputation. The grey rep means i thought there post was:

Good or funny or someone agreed with me or something like that.

So, i don't spam up the thread by saying thanks for that, or good post or haha so funny.

Dipshit.

Evil Austin

Wait are you talking to yourself, Sterl the guy that is in the title or Rose? Cause I don't know.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
You really wanna try to flame me? You are a waste of fucking space here... and you trying to flame me is like a midget trying to fuck the hot blonde, give it your best effort... your still goona come up a little short

I'll some this up quick

Most hated member on the site, literally no body likes you

No rep

To dumb to stop grey repping just cuz you wanna suck someones ass so maybe you get some green rep back and get you out of that gutter

Orton poser smurf... Seriously when did you start liking Randy? When he punted Vince... You have had that sig for about as long as that

You suck

:)

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
I haven't seen it, and even if, all my other points are correct

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Agreed, but that isn't saying much. This whole entire argument is stupid anyway.

MikeRaw

Well, whatever the hell you're name is,

Are you a blueberry? You just typed his name in the title, and now you're not sure what his name is?

felt like having a flame war, but there was noone to have it with, so i looked at my rep, i had a neg rep but this Sterl dude and its says

Are you an idiot? Get a life. I pity you, when you have the time to sit there and go "you know what I wanna do today? I wanna have a flame war"

Why does it make me a blueberry if i grey rep someone? And the reason a grey rep people is casue i can't pos/neg rep people as i have minus reputation. The grey rep means i thought there post was:

So are you even more Blue than originally thought? You know you can't rep anyone pos or neg, so why bother?

So, i don't spam up the thread by saying thanks for that, or good post or haha so funny.
You do that anyways though

Quote of the year.

Fuck off IMO.

Next up...
you trying to flame me is like a midget trying to fuck the hot blonde, give it your best effort... your still goona come up a little short
Let's see what you can prove against him then....

I'll some this up quick
sum*
0/1

Most hated member on the site, literally no body likes you
Check your rep sheet
0/2

Orton poser smurf... Seriously when did you start liking Randy? When he punted Vince... You have had that sig for about as long as that

Aw, don't want anyone getting to close to "your" Randy? I lol'd @ thi pretty hard.
0/3

That however, I do agree with.
1/4

Nice touch.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
And the voice of reason arrives.... seriously Rose get a life and just leave the damn site.... no one wants you here and you basically just put more gas on the fire that is lit on your fucking ass.... You want to have a flame war over me telling you stop being a fucking idiot and grey repping people.. answer me one question... why grey rep them? And don't even say you want "to tell them that was funny or good post" no not at all. You have proved to be self centered in the past and you just want to give members e-head so they green rep and you can finally not look like a fucking idiot

You=fail

Thread=fail

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
*siggghhhh* The kid wanted a flame war... so I responded.. big deal.. fuck this

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I try staying away from posting in this section when it doesn't pertain to me, but this had to be said. Plus I'm bored. But I didn't want to post this in the This Guy/MS thread because this has nothing to do with them.

Sterl, you go on and on about dickriding when you yourself do it a lot. MikeRaw got you on the other thread about dickriding MS and then going and asskissing This Guy. And when somebody/people have a problem with you you want it to stop

so Im just goona end this whole arguement before it gets any bigger

now just let this guy and chuck come in here and talk about thread at hand

Shouldn't you have done that in the 1st place. It toke others to make you look like a fool for you to realize that. :smh and you call Rose a dumband idiot.

And you band-wagon hop a lot, yet neg repped Rose for saying he hopped on the Orton bandwagon. Just a couple days ago, you was talking shit about C4, neg repping him, wanting to keep him in red. You went in the thread he made and said you'd stop, but did again anyway. Mike neg. repped you and instead of neg repping him like you do anybody else, you pos. rep him... scared maybe? Seems you finally grew a pair and neg. repped him today though, good job. But now when you look at C4's rep, you pos. rep him and trying to get him back in green again because other people are, that's band wagon hopping buddy and you do a lot of it.

just cuz you wanna suck someones ass so maybe you get some green rep back and get you out of that gutter

Aren't you the one that does that too? Maybe it's just me but I see you constantly repping people just to get rep back.

So Sterl just messaged me and asked that I rep him, so he can be 14 again.

What a big fucking hypocrite. I'm not gonna rep you, and i'm not even gonna argue with you.

You repped me for no reason, and expect rep in return. Why should I rep you? Nobody told you to rep me in the first place.

That is fucking hilarious and proves my point. I don't have a problem with you, you can be cool sometimes, but you are being a hypocrite.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
lol, I did a better job of flaming Sterl. Anyways,

The Renegade > sterl&rose

MikeRaw

showthread.php