Steriods- Before & After

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Those were kinda bad pics, bc i thought the one on the top looked in better shape. But i think the lighting and quality had something to do with it. I could be wrong on this, but didnt he get suspended for steroids once over his career for like 30 days around 22 ish? Before his 60 suspension. I dont see the problem with steroids, as long as they dont abuse them.

The issue has never been steroids, in and of themselves, steroids are relatively harmless, its the fact that wrestlers who do them (and I don't care what any of you say that's most of them) tend to mix other drugs with them, and that's not only dangerous, its just stupid.

Reaction score
I don't know why everyone is saying they doubt Orton would be on steroids. Look at the facts: He trashed a hotel room and shit into a Diva's luggage. He's been fined numerous times. And just like flo23 said, aren't you forgetting that Orton has been busted with not only steroids, but painkillers and marijuana as well? You don't take steroids to necessarily get big. It helps heal and prevent injuries as well. If Orton has a light workout scheduale and he's on roids, he's not going to be jacked. You still have to pump serious iron to maximize the results of the steroids. If you didn't work out, the steroids would probably just make you really flabby.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Alright i'm clearing the air on this one, if you look at the early evolution days, pretty much his IC Title reign you can see his upper body is definitly bigger now than then, and if you cant see that you're blind. Now i originally thought that his thighs got more muscular aswell but thats not really the case. These are not the best of pictures because i couldnt find any good ones if i do ill post them.

Great One

Ok, first off. It's already been confirmed that he put lotion (or of that nature) in the diva's luggage... that report was bullshit. Second, he was 'caught' with PRESCRIPTIONED steroids. To my knowledge they weren't actually found in his body. Lastly, You're telling me a wrestler is going to stay exactly the same for a 3 year period... yeah, ok. It doesn't even take 3 years to change as much as Orton over his Evolution days.

If a wrestler ever gets a little bigger it's always OMG STEROIDS FOR SURE.

Morons.

Reaction score
I am not putting Orton above steroids. Just from what Ive heard on here bout certain things, and how he acts - I would NEVER put steroids past Orton, not for a second.

But in all honesty, it doesnt seem to be any difference in those two pics. He looks a little bigger, but I really had to look closely at it for a few moments to convince myself there may've been some change.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
The only fucking reason i said steriods is how else could he have gotten bigger? I'm not a steriotypical assshole who says all wrestlers are on steriods i could give a shit, it was just a joke.