Stephanie Vaquer has left CMLL - Signed with WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I think we’re finally seeing the full rewards of having major mainstream options. Going both ways. Before it was kinda one way or the other, but now we see talent moving from WWE to AEW and AEW to WWE and also seeing free agents receive big offers from both giving them both big money incentives, but also dates and working relationships to think about. The boys finally have the power.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Hopefully the articles will b public soon, all.i see is personal reasons on the free version n she's a free agent obv

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Viva might win the title lol, doubt they give it to Willow

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
either way I think there has to be some more to it, because I have a hard time believing WWE would ask anyone to drop a show less than a week away. They have no reason t o and they tend to take their time introducing new characters and writing out creative for them. I can't see WWE having creative for someone they just discovered and who is under contract, but I could be wrong. I feel like there was likely some animosity and contract disputes and she ended up walking away possibly on not the best terms ?

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Anything is possible, but the fact it’s with two companies makes it seem more than just a personal issue with her and the promotions, but I could be wrong.

I do think Hunter is trying to be more respectful of things like dates, but I don’t put it past them to say we want you this week.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
The only other thing I can think is maybe she’s just taking a break from wrestling before signing with anyone.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
The only other thing I can think is maybe she’s just taking a break from wrestling before signing with anyone.
yeah that is possible.

fwiw im not even saying she isnt going to wwe, it seems likely. i just dont think WWE would ask her to fuck over a co-op njpw show for a woman they won't be using that weekend. It's needlessly petty when they have good PR right now and mb they want to work with njpw in the future one day as well.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
So I think her being stripped was a result of what she said or her intentions, as opposed to the request of WWE or another company

Last edited:

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
SRS is saying AEW sources expect Stephanie to sign with WWE, so can p much wrap it up, usually when the other side says that it's over.

Good for Steph and to the weirdo tribalists saying Tony wasted showing her off for a month only for her to sign elsewhere, hush now. This is the risk you take when showcasing outside talent and also this is what real competition looks like. Sometimes backups get a start in the nfl due to injury then get signed by a rival team who needs a starter. It's just sports.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Also Tony shouldn't only be showcasing people he wants to sign for Forbidden Door build anyway lol if WWE signs them that's a loss too but you have a Forbidden Door every year to build and we saw what happened to the NJPW portion without Ospreay and Okada lol

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
SRS is saying AEW sources expect Stephanie to sign with WWE, so can p much wrap it up, usually when the other side says that it's over.

Good for Steph and to the weirdo tribalists saying Tony wasted showing her off for a month only for her to sign elsewhere, hush now. This is the risk you take when showcasing outside talent and also this is what real competition looks like. Sometimes backups get a start in the nfl due to injury then get signed by a rival team who needs a starter. It's just sports.
Agreed. It’s a gamble. Sometimes it pays off because the talent you showed off remembers it and signs with you when she’s free and sometimes it means the competition sees her value and swoops in. All in all it’s good for everyone. No need to get petty and closeup shop on utilizing outside talent to bolster your shows and their careers. It’s a win-win no matter how it ends up.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Also Tony shouldn't only be showcasing people he wants to sign for Forbidden Door build anyway lol if WWE signs them that's a loss too but you have a Forbidden Door every year to build and we saw what happened to the NJPW portion without Ospreay and Okada lol
for sure, and I'd still wrap up the Mercedes match like they did regardless. You put on the best shows possible and they did that, and if it ends up getting the person a gig even not with you, I still consider that a win.

On the roster aspect, bummer talent wise to not land her, but they just signed a bunch of ladies and some of them are still waiting for creative, so it's not like they needed to sign her and they can most def focus on who they have now.

Also, AEW can bid for her again in 2-3 years when her english is better.

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Agreed. It’s a gamble. Sometimes it pays off because the talent you showed off remembers it and signs with you when she’s free and sometimes it means the competition sees her value and swoops in. All in all it’s good for everyone. No need to get petty and closeup shop on utilizing outside talent to bolster your shows and their careers. It’s a win-win no matter how it ends up.
exactly. AEW can brag that their platform elevates everyone and they get jobs when they go on their shows and perform well. This is nothing but good news for talent and that who we should be supporting first.

Am I disappointed I will not get to watch her on the show I watch? Of course! But I also just got to see her and I'm grateful. Plus if it means WWE is continuing to put focus on in ring work, good.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
As someone who’s currently into both companies, I like seeing both win these free agencies. Especially considering how deep the AEW women’s roster is now and they still have Jamie Hayter in the wings, it’ll be good to see WWE grab another awesome lady. They have three women’s roster to bolster as well.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
As someone who’s currently into both companies, I like seeing both win these free agencies. Especially considering how deep the AEW women’s roster is now and they still have Jamie Hayter in the wings, it’ll be good to see WWE grab another awesome lady. They have three women’s roster to bolster as well.
with nxt and two rosters on the main, they certainly have more room to accommodate and take their time with her . And ya like i said earlier, AEW roster on the ladies side is stacked AND they missing ppl off injury AND signed Kamille who has not yet debuted. They got plenty of ingredients to cook.

Reactions: Kross Rhodes