steph and Brie doesn't draw

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
It'll draw when Nikki turns on Brie. [HASHTAG]#FutureTellingFrie[/HASHTAG]
This prediction has been flying around the net. if this does come true, i'll be 100% behind the idea.

Who's the better twin? we'll find out soon enough if that predict comes true. We've already seen them in two one on one matches but never in an actual feud that resembles betrayal. [HASHTAG]#FutureTellingFrie[/HASHTAG]

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Stephanie McMahon is giving Brie a rub. She wouldn't need a rub in the first place if she were already a star, right?
The entire purpose of this feud is to build Brie Bella to be a star.
The circumstances surrounding this push are irrelevant. The bottom line is WWE sees an opportunity to make money off Brie.
I find it humorous that their essentially two women's divisions once again: the fluff (Brie) and the tuff (AJ)

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
But it ended the show so someone cares!

I think a storyline where Brie is caught fucking HHH is much more entertaining. Just me.

natasha18

Jobber
Reaction score
I don't think its because she is a woman. I think its because nobody is vested in her. DB has a big following. Brie does not. That is all there is to it.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
AJ Lee piggy backed off Bryan's success an she was less well known that Brie Bella.

If it wasnt for Daniel Bryan AJ would never have been GM, wouldn't have chanted 'yes', so on and so forth.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
AJ Lee piggy backed off Bryan's success an she was less well known that Brie Bella.

If it wasnt for Daniel Bryan AJ would never have been GM, wouldn't have chanted 'yes', so on and so forth.
AJ is infinitely times better on the mic than brie is. She was always going to do better than brie would.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

Kinda hard to credit Daniel Bryan for how over she is NOW though considering they've been apart for nearly two years. She's at a whole different stage in her career and is much better than Brie Bella in every way.

Speaking of AJ, I'd love to see a feud between her and Stephanie at some point down the road. I sensed some chemistry between them when they shared a couple of segments with one another last year.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
I do sense Punk's influence in AJ's work today, as opposed to anything Bryan did.

I was merely pointing out as to why both Brie and AJ received their initial pushes.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Honestly women's wrestling never will have the buzz men do, it's been treat as a sideshow attraction for so long that it's hard to take seriously.

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Sadly if we were to place AJ in something as big as this storyline, it would only be crushed with the "CM Punk." chants. It's the exact same with with Brie Bella with the yes chants. It's just impossible to add any diva into this sort of storyline without having a superstars name behind it.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
It's actually pretty ignorant to chant a superstar's name, considering doing so isn't going to bring that superstar back any time sooner.
At least they aren't chanting Husky Harris anymore.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I just don't understand why it was the final segment of the night. I think it will do fine, but weird way to end raw

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Steph should have this feud with AJ, and Steph should win the match via GTS.

As for the Steph/Brie feud that really is happening, I can't imagine to many people caring about Brie. She just isn't that entertaining, she's Daniel Bryan's wife, but that's it lol.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
When WWE wants promoting overseas, the first women Vince goes to is the Bellas.
It's been this way for some time now. The Total Divas promotional machine was centered around them.
When the WWE Network opened, The Bellas were one of the first faces you saw.

Taking this all into consideration, this is an opportunity to fill their back pockets.