Steiner Injured....Again

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
- Scott Steiner is suffering from an unspecified injury, which was suffered at Sacrifice. He is expected to second Petey Williams at Slammiversary and then return to the ring later this month.

Credit: Pwinsider.com

SCOTT STEINER?!! INJURED?!! GET OUTTA HERE!! I mean of all the wrestlers...

J

Lol...What will TNA ever do with such a high profile wrestler sidelined...

chessarmy

Unspecified injury? Probably a muscle tear lol. He worked his ass off in the Sacrifice main event 3 way though, sucks that he gets rewarded with this.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Lol...What will TNA ever do with such a high profile wrestler sidelined...

I know right! Whatever will TNA do without him?!

I hear he was actually injured backstage at the Sacrifice PPV, he tried scratching his back, and herniated a disc.

Qwake

well that explains why their are only 5 men in the KOTM, stupid roid head got injured :smh well I would say I hope he gets better and comes back but I just don't like him :p

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
^ There has always been 5 guys in KOTM, I don't know why but yeah...

I don't know why I'm shocked that Scotty boy is hurt again because Steiner and major wrestling-related injuries go together like Tony Hawk and scrapes.

kingovkings

Reaction score
Lmao injured just for a change then eh :p. never mind he can rest up and watch wwe while he mends haha

Qwake

^ meh Lashley didnt get that badly hurt over his time in WWE, I say No :p

*Bring Back Scott*

kingovkings

Reaction score
Using steroids can make users more prone to injury from muscle and ligament tears amongst other side effects on the heart and other major organs in the body etc.