StaticX vs. C4 vs. Cayse Battle - VOTE NOW!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Which Designer came up with the best graphic?

• Cayse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • StaticX

• C4

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

C4

As for C4, the premades for bkg wont change anything towards my gfx catch.

Pre-made backgrounds? God, that's the third or fourth time you've said that on my work. If you don't know anything on how I made the background, what I did in the signature and what I didn't then how about you don't say it out WS? That was an original background so quit spreading shit. And wait, let me get this straight.... Cayse put on better "GFX" than me and StaticX in this battle? You've got to be kidding me, are you Wrestling Station or what? Give out some valid graphical reasons on why that happens and I'll beleive it, unless then it's total bullsh*t.

- Having 3 Randy Orton pictures being desaturated, use some layer masking to join them and then change the blending to luminosity over a blue background. And of course type in "Randy Orton" with one of the default fonts. GRAPHICAL.

- Spending a lot of time working through the background, applying brushes.. duplicating layers and deleting the bad parts of the brushes. Using Film Grain and Gaussian Blur then increasing the contrast. Duplicating the same layer and colour overlay it to black. Using a layer mask delete all the parts that come over white and set the blending to Colour Dodge. Blending AJ Styles's PSD by using the match colour option. Increasing the Highlights, moving it below the colour dodge and setting it to overlay on 35% opacity. Duplicating the layer 3 times, the one on the top goes to being Colour Burn and the other 2 Overlays with Gaussian Blur and Film Grain respectively. The second duplicate gets a golden-yellowish photo filter so that it matches with the background. With the layer mask tool, having some of the right side being deleted on the Film Grain layer. Adding two other AJ Styles psd's and transforming it hori..... Wait, that isn't graphical right? It's just being drowned in C4d's and pre-mades. If you're going to say it over and over again, then think twice about it before starting an argument with me.

Whatever.

Wrestling Station

And wait, let me get this straight.... Cayse put on better "GFX" than me and StaticX in this battle? You've got to be kidding me, are you Wrestling Station or what? Give out some valid graphical reasons on why that happens and I'll beleive it, unless then it's total bullsh*t.

- Having 3 Randy Orton pictures being desaturated, use some layer masking to join them and then change the blending to luminosity over a blue background. And of course type in "Randy Orton" with one of the default fonts. GRAPHICAL.
lol.
Your work is just random stuff tbh. RANDOM! you dont get it?

Randy Orton signature I had was what? lol luminosity? ROFL. Go make a similar one to that Orton signature if you think that it was made with the things you mentioned above. :smh I didnt vote for SX as I said is just because his work is repetitive.

Cayse's work is not great, but atleast she made something new rather than the same style over and over again. So she is trying to be creative in her work. Thats why I said its better GFX. (not quality) but for the number of ideas she brings up the table.

C4

I didnt vote for SX as I said is just because his work is repetitive.

This battle was for the best graphic. Whoever makes the best signature should be voted for, by the members. SX's work is repetitive or not, if he has done the same thing 1000 times before or not, it doesn't really matter. The point is that his graphic was better than Cayse, and it was possibly better than mine. You should vote on that basis. He was the only competition I was looking forward to. But he gets one vote? I don't know how it feels for him but it feels really fucking distorted to me.

It's not that I'm bitching, moaning or complaining about the situation but it's sad to see your ego rising to the top every day, you get all arrogant and don't even vote for the right choice in a GFX Battle then tell me that it's all random work? And I would like to point out another thing right now, this one for some members of the forum.... and they know who they are: Cayse is a female. Doesn't mean you do everything she says.

Cayse's work is not great, but atleast she made something new rather than the same style over and over again. So she is trying to be creative in her work. Thats why I said its better GFX. (not quality) but for the number of ideas she brings up the table.

You weren't asked who was repetitive and who was innovative in their ideas, you just had to vote for the best graphic and you didn't do it. And you say, Ideas? Creativity? and Quality? ROFL.

Just tell me what is the big "IDEA" "CREATIVITY" and "QUALITY" involved in that signature which isn't in StaticX or mine and I'll never make a signature again.

Go make a similar one to that Orton signature if you think that it was made with the things you mentioned above.

lol.
Your work is just random stuff tbh. RANDOM! you dont get it?

I've asked for a battle with you before and you've refused. I know that I have the potential to beat you and I guarantee you Wrestling Station, one day I will. Till then don't tell me that I'm working on random stuff.

Wrestling Station

What the...? Dude, listen and for the last time I will say this.
Im on ground person, im not having any ego whatsoever.

1- As I told SX before that he needs to be more creative to make something new rather than the same thing over and over again. He didnt listen to my advice (hence that he got only 1 vote) so most people agree about this that his work is repititive thus he wont achieve victory for sure.

2- I refused to battle you is just because we will battle each other in the Olympics and the GFX league. So dont think that im afraid from battling you or anything.

3- I didnt say Cayse is better just because she is a female or anything. I had to chose the second best as SX work is just the SAME thing. That wont convince me to give him my vote.

4- Your work is RANDOM, if you want to learn more, I suggest that you start taking advice and notes from all people that will give you advice or feedback for your work. Im not spreading bullshit speach about it btw.

5- Its not that I have anything against you, but it seems that you think that you are better now and just want to get a challenge just as you think that you are the best. Listen, if you think that you can do what I did in the Orton signature you claim that it was an easy job and you broke the code of it. Then go ahead and make me that signature.

6- Yes you have potentials and the time. BUT, you should respect other's opinion and take their advice to improve your skills. If thats the case I will not comment on your work anymore as it seems that you know what is GFX all about.

7- You dont have to beat me to be better than me. Winning and losing battles doesnt mean anything when it comes to being a real gfx maker. People can vote and rate your work, but not all of them know what or how the effects and efforts you put in your work. I know what you did, so if you dont want to respect my opinion about your work (which was for your own good FYI), then as you wish. Think whatever you would like to think, your business not mine.

8- Yes Cayse made something she didnt do before, I didnt vote for her for being the best, but as I said she did something different than what she has done before. Thats an effort that will let her get better. Thats why I said, better GFX from her side.

9- Again, i you claim that you know how I did the Orton signature, go ahead make one.

10- My purpose from the post I made was for one damn reason! I wanted to help you and SX to improve. (tough love) that will give you the passion to improve when you read between the lines, but I guess I was wrong.

Anyway, I always tried to help you whether it was direct or indirect way. But as you wish and im done argueing with you and with you graphics.

C4

I understand Wrestling Station, thank you for explaining with the post above. I think I got over the top, sorry brother. :thumbsup:

Cayse

Reaction score
I understand Wrestling Station, thank you for explaining with the post above. I think I got over the top, sorry brother. :thumbsup:
C4 I think you went a bit over myself, it's just a battle. I think people voted for me mainly on the basis that sure this wasn't my best work, and I can do a hell of a lot better, but I did something different than I normally do. I try not to do the same designs and layouts every time I make a GFX because it takes away from the serenity of the talent of being able to do it. I like to try something different in each battle I do, if its not the best I would rather receive criticism then make something of the same design I have already done that everyone likes. It helps me improve instead of just staying in one place on the building level.

What the...? Dude, listen and for the last time I will say this.
Im on ground person, im not having any ego whatsoever.

3- I didnt say Cayse is better just because she is a female or anything. I had to chose the second best as SX work is just the SAME thing. That wont convince me to give him my vote.

8- Yes Cayse made something she didnt do before, I didnt vote for her for being the best, but as I said she did something different than what she has done before. Thats an effort that will let her get better. Thats why I said, better GFX from her side.

3 - I believe he was talking about Hometown Kid. If you had been in the shout box last night I was messing with C4 and he may had taken it a bit seriously. I don't expect people to vote for me just because they love me more, it was a simple joke.

9 - Thanks. You got the whole point of why I did something different.

C4

I apologize to everyone for everything I said. There was something like Weebo inside me, some sort of arrogance... :glare:

Friendly battles from now on.... Cayse, WS, SX whoever it be! :thumbsup:

Cayse

Reaction score
I apologize to everyone for everything I said. There was something like Weebo inside me, some sort of arrogance... :glare:

Friendly battles from now on.... Cayse, WS, SX whoever it be! :thumbsup:
You're forgiven.......for now :boxing_smiley:

1chiban

Reaction score
Something about Cayse's that clicks for me. I vote for Cayse.