Stardom Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
2JOc2b0.jpg

Man is this Show packed top to bottom. For some reason I see Syuri winning over Utami who else is gonna stop her momentum if not Momo at this point. Giulia returning from injury to face Konami who is taking time away from the Ring should be interesting how she looks being away from the Ring for some time. Tam vs Saya come on that story writes itself Saya was with Tam and Stars so this is a huge Match for her Career especially when she's saying I'm the future of Stardom prove it. The 3 Way High Speed Title Match could be a show stealer and I didn't even talk about that Tag Match that will have former QQ Teammates joining forces to face Mayu and Iroha.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
2JOc2b0.jpg

Man is this Show packed top to bottom. For some reason I see Syuri winning over Utami who else is gonna stop her momentum if not Momo at this point. Giulia returning from injury to face Konami who is taking time away from the Ring should be interesting how she looks being away from the Ring for some time. Tam vs Saya come on that story writes itself Saya was with Tam and Stars so this is a huge Match for her Career especially when she's saying I'm the future of Stardom prove it. The 3 Way High Speed Title Match could be a show stealer and I didn't even talk about that Tag Match that will have former QQ Teammates joining forces to face Mayu and Iroha.

When is this show?

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
When is this show?

The 29th of December. I forgot to mention Utami was awarded the top Female Joshi talent of the Year and God she deserves it with how dominate she's been as Champion.

Last edited:
Reactions: FatBagzJones

FatBagzJones

Reaction score
2JOc2b0.jpg

Man is this Show packed top to bottom.

Stardom is white hot right now. They're doing PPV basically every single month and all of them are staked / can't miss shows. Don't know how long that momentum can last though, having paid PPV every single month in streaming service era is really though, they really testing Stardoms hardcore fans.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris

FatBagzJones

Reaction score
Giulia vs Tam and Utami vs Syuri were nominated for the best match award by Tokyo Sports. It's the first time in 30 years that a women's match was nominated

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

FatBagzJones

Reaction score
The STARDOM match at Wrestle Kingdom will be on the main card!

For the first time in 20 years, Japan’s premier female athletes will take to a NJPW ring on the main card January 5 in this tag team bout. With broadcast TV, pay per view and NJPW World audiences watching, more eyes will be on STARDOM than at any point in history, as all four women will seek to make a mark for their promotion, and themselves

Last edited:

FatBagzJones

Reaction score
Osaka Super Woman Great War is this saturday, here's card:

═══════════════
Loser leaves unit match is really intresting, what ever happens that will change company's landscape. Maybe they will go that rotate where someone betrays their faction (like in TCS vs OT last year). Since as far as I can see that's not elimination maych, which means that neither Momo or SLK had to take a pin.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Osaka Super Woman Great War is this saturday, here's card:

═══════════════
Loser leaves unit match is really intresting, what ever happens that will change company's landscape. Maybe they will go that rotate where someone betrays their faction (like in TCS vs OT last year). Since as far as I can see that's not elimination maych, which means that neither Momo or SLK had to take a pin.

HOLD UP!

So either Momo Watanabe has to join OT, or we will see Maskless SLK and she joins Queen's Quest.

Like this is hard to predict in a way because from what I have seen, OT has been just scooping up members like mad the past year and are probably the largest group atm in Stardom or close to. Momo also is the leader of Queen's Quest, but SLK has only recently been part of OT and she's been killing it as a heel.

GAH! So hard to predict! And for Queen's Quest they are a more face unit. Like with my limited knowledge of Stardom they are in a position similar to CHAOS in NJPW since they are a face group, but in situations like against Stars they may be, by comparison, heel/tweener.

Honestly, I am thinking SLK loses and has to unmask and join Queen's Quest. It would be an interesting character change and add to her evolution. Still won't be in the same faction as Mayu and maybe will still have some darkness in her, but she'll be released from her mask and we see her for her (and some Queen's Quest members have masks they wear for entrances so it fits the ascetic)

But if Momo has to join Odeo Tai, that would be quite a big change. Like shit.

DaveRodgers

Reaction score
I'm pretty certain Momo is losing and joining Oedo Tai. She could use the shake up as although she's the leader of Queen's Quest, it's really been in name only ever since they strapped the rocket to Utami. Also Kid's long term destination will likely be replacing Mayu as the leader of Stars.

The match today I'm struggling to predict is the ladder match. If the Artists belts weren't on the line, I'd be sure Stars were winning. But there's already the match booked for the 29th, so Maihimepoi sort of have to win unless it's a swerve.

Sent from my RMX2189 using Tapatalk

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
4izobPr.jpg

Welp Momo got herself DQed attacking AZM with a Chair which hurt my Soul to watch her destroy her Sister in a sense and the Referee. I love Momo been there since the beginning so they better have a plan for her going forward and not have her doing nothing in a few Months.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
4izobPr.jpg

Welp Momo got herself DQed attacking AZM with a Chair which hurt my Soul to watch her destroy her Sister in a sense and the Referee. I love Momo been there since the beginning so they better have a plan for her going forward and not have her doing nothing in a few Months.

Odeo Tai is multiplying like rabbits.

• Haha
Reactions: Apoho Creed

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

Messiah

Hana Kimura ❤️
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Can't say this show disappointed me, but it definitely didn't live up to my expectations.. Fighting over a suitcase full of money is not a way to get my interest in a match, but it being a Ladder match saved it and was a really good match overall..

Always hated the loser joins the other faction stipulation. It was the most predictable match on the show since we all know SLK is not unmasking and she's one of the most protected in Stardom right now.. Good match though, match quality is never an issue in this company.

Oh yeah, Momo joined Odeo Tai the exact same way Konami did last year by attacking her partner with a chair shot to the head. Gotta love the creativity.

Overall I would give the show a 7/10 solely because of match.

Reactions: DaveRodgers

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Can't say this show disappointed me, but it definitely didn't live up to my expectations.. Fighting over a suitcase full of money is not a way to get my interest in a match, but it being a Ladder match saved it and was a really good match overall..

Always hated the loser joins the other faction stipulation. It was the most predictable match on the show since we all know SLK is not unmasking and she's one of the most protected in Stardom right now.. Good match though, match quality is never an issue in this company.

Oh yeah, Momo joined Odeo Tai the exact same way Konami did last year by attacking her partner with a chair shot to the head. Gotta love the creativity.

Overall I would give the show a 7/10 solely because of match.

Yeah they Pigeon holed themselves into a corner with the booking for sure and the finish had me shocked and like really that is how you end it. Still taking time to think about it more it works because Momo has been accused of being unmotivated and this is her chance to revive her Career in Stardom. People forget Momo turned on Mayu and friends to join QQ in the first place with Io and HZK so this deja vu for her. I'm going to need AZM to get a mega push because of this because she has been with Momo for ages even before their were really groups and God knows she's been ready to move off in the World in the Company.

Messiah

Hana Kimura ❤️
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Yeah they Pigeon holed themselves into a corner with the booking for sure and the finish had me shocked and like really that is how you end it. Still taking time to think about it more it works because Momo has been accused of being unmotivated and this is her chance to revive her Career in Stardom. People forget Momo turned on Mayu and friends to join QQ in the first place with Io and HZK so this deja vu for her. I'm going to need AZM to get a mega push because of this because she has been with Momo for ages even before their were really groups and God knows she's been ready to move off in the World in the Company.

AZM getting a push is much deserved. She's the best in-ring worker in Stardom imo. Definitely the most underrated just because the spotlight is never on her. I don't know what the future holds for AZM, but i hope she's not forced to put over Momo here, Stardom seems to love Odeo Tai right now. I agree Momo needed a change, she was suppose to be the leader of QQ but hasn't felt like it in years. AZM, Saya and certainly Utami all felt like a bigger deal than her.